Ah, stocking stuffers. Doesn’t it always seem like these are the hardest gifts to come up with?
I always love receiving my favorite candies—Skittles and Starbursts—and airplane bottles seem to go over well in my house. But, if you’re in a bind, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite stocking stuffer ideas. Because you know what they say—the best things come in small packages.
1. Design Darling Pineapple Studs ($38)—Order these beautiful, versatile gold stud earrings today in order for them to arrive by Christmas! Pineapples are the universal sign of welcome, and one of my favorite symbols.
2. J Crew Factory Magic Wallet ($11.50)—I use my magic wallet everyday! I keep my Metro card and Georgetown ID inside for easy access, and it is the prefect small wallet for going out or hen I don’t want to lug my whole wallet around.
3. Ring Cone ($30)—Great to put by the sink so you don’t lose your rings when you’re washing dishes or prepping food.
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer ($20)—I’ve gotten to the point in life where I don’t wear eyeshadow unless I use this primer. It seriously makes any of your eyeshadow, expensive or not, stay on all day.
5. Santa Hat Ornament ($6)—How cute is this Santa hat ornament? And at $6, you can’t beat the price. I think it’d be really cute to buy several and put then in a glass vase for decoration.
6. Gold Stripe Bottle Opener ($25)—This bottle opener embodies both form and function. Perfect for a craft beer tasting night with the gals.
7. essie A-List Nailpolish ($8)—My go-to red since college, essie has a huge selection of colors, and make my favorite formula of regular polish.
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick ($5)—Of all the drugstore brands, I am a Revlon advocate. I use their liquid eyeliner everyday and find it longer-lasting than ever-popular Stila. I recently discovered this amazing lipstick, and love the long-lasting color. Seriously, give it a whirl!
9. Rifle Paper Co. Cocktail Recipe Cards ($12)—How cute are these cards? A great way to save all those Pinterest cocktail recipes so you’ll actually try them.
10. Kate Spade Tiny Metro Watch ($175)—I’m usually a large-face watch person, but couldn’t resist the sparkly band on this Kate Spade stunner. On the pricier side, this would be for someone you really care about! ;]
GIFTS FOR THE HOSTESS • GIFTS FOR THE COCKTAIL CONNOISSEUR • GIFTS OVER $100
GIFTS UNDER $100 • GIFTS UNDER $50 • GIFTS UNDER $25
You can never go wrong with nail polish or lipstick!
i think if i got everything on this list, i’d be a happy girl. now if only my family would agree! 😉 love this guide. lots of cute stocking stuffer ideas.
If my stocking was stuffed with lipstick and nail polish I’d be one happy camper!
These are all perfect.
I had those pineapple earrings but lost one of them =[
WANT THOSE RECIPE CARDS!!! Perfect gift for a foodie!
These are great! I love the ornament!
Oooh love that watch!! So pretty! Would love to find any of these things in my stocking!
I have swooned over those Rifle Paper Co recipe cards SOOOO much! They are just too cute, but I never thought to gift them! I love your fun, glam Christmas gift guide 🙂
Kelsey | http://www.abalancingpeach.com
Great ideas! I just did my stocking stuffer gift guide too. Great minds think alike….although we have totally different stuff 🙂
This Kate Spade watch is so pretty. Love the glittery bit – perfect for the festive season 🙂
1st of all you have a beautiful sight!
I really love that fancy bottle opener and the cocktail recipe card (am I sounding like a total lush lol)
These are cute and useful ideas!
LOVE those pineapple studs and that leopard wallet!! You always curate the best gift guides!!
Taffeta & Tulips
This list looks amazing! I want everything on it lol I will have to send this to my hubs!
What a great list! Stocking stuffers are my absolutely favorite to get, but sometimes I run out of ideas, so thank you for sharing. I may just have to get those pineapple studs for myself tho…. 🙂
Abby // http://www.thefabblog.com
How cute are those pineapple studs?!?! I also LOVE that Kate Spade watch!
I have to find myself a pair of those pineapple earrings. I’m still on the pineapple bandwagon!
I put essie on my list too!
Those pineapple studs are adorable!
Oh man, those pineapple earrings are too cute! Reminds me of Hawaii 🙂
I especially love that wallet…. and Oh, my, that watch! So pretty !
I love these ideas! The pineapple studs are so cute.
The pineapple studs are my favorite!
These items are amazing and beautiful…I wouldn’t mind stuffing stocking with these! 🙂
Cute gift ideas, Thanks! :))
Such great stocking stuffers! I plan on buying a huge stocking and putting all these in there for me LOL
One of the most beautiful Christmas ideas I have seen so far. Great choices. Love the earrings.
Valentina | DAILY SUIT
I love these items. I think I might share this list with my husband so maybe I can get one or two things 🙂
Okay see, these stocking stuffers are making me want to go shopping for myself lol. Hey, who says you can’t Christmas shop for you and get you something wonderful . Great gift ideas girl.
Kia / house of KTS
Love this list. I’m a large faced watch kind of person too, but that KS watch is just lovely.
Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess