Ah, stocking stuffers. Doesn’t it always seem like these are the hardest gifts to come up with?
I always love receiving my favorite candies—Skittles and Starbursts—and airplane bottles seem to go over well in my house. But, if you’re in a bind, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite stocking stuffer ideas. Because you know what they say—the best things come in small packages.
1. Design Darling Pineapple Studs ($38)—Order these beautiful, versatile gold stud earrings today in order for them to arrive by Christmas! Pineapples are the universal sign of welcome, and one of my favorite symbols.
2. J Crew Factory Magic Wallet ($11.50)—I use my magic wallet everyday! I keep my Metro card and Georgetown ID inside for easy access, and it is the prefect small wallet for going out or hen I don’t want to lug my whole wallet around.
3. Ring Cone ($30)—Great to put by the sink so you don’t lose your rings when you’re washing dishes or prepping food.
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer ($20)—I’ve gotten to the point in life where I don’t wear eyeshadow unless I use this primer. It seriously makes any of your eyeshadow, expensive or not, stay on all day.
5. Santa Hat Ornament ($6)—How cute is this Santa hat ornament? And at $6, you can’t beat the price. I think it’d be really cute to buy several and put then in a glass vase for decoration.
6. Gold Stripe Bottle Opener ($25)—This bottle opener embodies both form and function. Perfect for a craft beer tasting night with the gals.
7. essie A-List Nailpolish ($8)—My go-to red since college, essie has a huge selection of colors, and make my favorite formula of regular polish.
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick ($5)—Of all the drugstore brands, I am a Revlon advocate. I use their liquid eyeliner everyday and find it longer-lasting than ever-popular Stila. I recently discovered this amazing lipstick, and love the long-lasting color. Seriously, give it a whirl!
9. Rifle Paper Co. Cocktail Recipe Cards ($12)—How cute are these cards? A great way to save all those Pinterest cocktail recipes so you’ll actually try them.
10. Kate Spade Tiny Metro Watch ($175)—I’m usually a large-face watch person, but couldn’t resist the sparkly band on this Kate Spade stunner. On the pricier side, this would be for someone you really care about! ;]