This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Total Wine & More for IZEA Worldwide. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, which means there’s plenty of opportunities to eat, drink, and be merry. I’m not one to say no to festive libations, so today I wanted to share with you one of my all-time favorite holiday drinks: the pomegranate spritzer.
My December is especially busy this year, so I headed straight to Total Wine & More to grab everything I needed for this pomegranate spritzer. Total Wine & More has been one of my favorite stores for years because of how easy they make holiday entertaining. They have the most carefully curated selection of wine and craft beers, all sorts of cute drinkware and cocktail napkins, and a variety of cheeses, meats, and crackers. I’m lucky that my Total & Wine and More is right across the street from my office, but you can find your local store here.
When it comes to in-home holiday entertaining, I opt for drinks that are easy to make, but taste great—and this pomegranate spritzer checks both boxes. As an added bonus, when garnished with fresh rosemary, it looks extremely festive!
Here’s what you’ll need to make four pomegranate spritzers:
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice
- 8 ounces club soda
- 1 pomegranate
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 4 champagne flutes
And here’s how you make the perfect pomegranate spritzer for the holidays:
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small pan. Add 1 cup sugar to boiling water and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Then, remove syrup from heat and let cool.
- De-seed pomegranate and set seeds aside.
- Pour 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice into each champagne flute.
- Pour 1 ounce pomegranate juice into each champagne flute.
- Pour 2 ounces club soda into each champagne flute.
- Fill each glass the rest of the way with chilled Prosecco and stir.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and fresh sprig of rosemary.
To help you with all your holiday entertaining needs, here’s a special coupon for $10 off your $50 wine purchase! This offer is valid through December 16. For more ideas, be sure to check out Total Wine & More’s Holiday Entertaining Guide!
YUM! I love me a good spritzer, and Total Wine is da best!
Thanks, Monica! And yes – TWM is one of my favorites!
It doesnt say when to add, and how much of the simple syrup. ?! I will assume 1 T and add at some point. 🙂
Ah, thank you for this catch! Updated accordingly :]