Happy Tuesday, team!
Consider this post my out of office notice for the next week or so. I really wanted to get some posts scheduled for you before I head out of town to Savannah, Georgia bright and early Wednesday morning (!), but it just didn’t happen. I worked on a lot of behind-the-scenes blog stuff this weekend, caught up on my personal to-do list, and worked on some Etsy shop projects. Then these past two days have been a bit crazy tying up loose ends at work and sending Charlotte off right at Boqueria with Monica and Ashlee. Honestly, any post I put out just wouldn’t have been high quality—something I’ve really been trying to focus on this year.
When I get back, I’m excited to share all about my trip to Savannah, more details about my move—which is now less than three weeks away!, some thoughts on how I balance all my commitments, a look into how I plan—and afford—traveling (if you’re interested, I touch on this topic a bit here), and hopefully some other fun post ideas I dream up while taking some time off. I still have some fun travel still coming up this year—Virginia Beach, Boston, Richmond, San Francisco—which I’ll be sure to give you the inside scoop on as well.
I know I sometimes get restless when my favorite bloggers head out of town—what the heck do you read while you’re on your lunch break?!—so, I’m leaving you with a link love installment of links to bide the time until I get back. Of course, I’ll be Instagram Storying my trip, so feel free to follow along there!
- 10 great tips for starting your week off on the right foot.
- What is an influencer?
- Even Princes William and Harry were surprised by their emotional memories of Diana.
- The funny reason Prince William says Diana would have been a nightmare of a Grandma.
- I loved watching this: George W. Bush and Bill Clinton discuss leadership.
- 18 tweet you’ll get if you’re going through a quarter-life crisis.
- Amazon’s new meal kits are already on-sale—here’s what they look like.
- A great read: I just want to dress like Meredith Blake from The Parent Trap.
- What happened when one CEO moved his company to a five-hour workday.
- Ways to tame your finances.
- Sophia Bush reads One Tree Hill quotes, and it’s amazing.
- Lioness photographed nursing a leopard cub in a once-in-a-lifetime event.
While I am gone, you can also check out some of the posts I’ve written lately—my Nordstrom sale picks are here, and a review of the products I ended up keeping is here. I’ve also checked in on my 2017 goals, shared my favorite all-white outfit for summer, and recapped my trip to Palm Beach, Florida.
I hope you have a great week! x