The first week back after a holiday is always rough, but this week was made a little sweeter because my company holiday party was last night as well as my team’s Secret Santa.
It’s nice to spread the holidays out over the course of the whole month rather than try to jam everything in at the end. Of course, I am definitely not spreading out my shopping and see a mad dash to the mall in my future—with an even madder dash to find a parking spot once I arrive.
We’ll keep it short and sweet this week, and jump right into it here for link love. If there’s anything you’ve been digging on the Internet this week or any holiday content you’d like to see here on A Touch of Teal, be sure to drop me a link in the comments section below.
- A cautionary tale about credit card debt that lead one woman to stop shopping for a year.
- Finally caved and bought this awesome reversible tote.
- An awesome obituary by ‘Spiderman’ for his son.
- My favorite Black Friday purchase.
- This is a hilarious take on Prince Harry’s comments about his leaked Vegas photos.
- Speaking of royals—Beyonce and Kate Middleton might meet (!!!)
- Interested in New York City? This long-form piece on the Astor’s latest chapter is for you.
- The best gadget to keep on hand, especially when you’re out traveling.