Maybe it’s just me, but this week seems like it was twice the week of a normal one. I had a really busy week at work, but it was balanced out with a great birthday and several post-work exercise classes. Tonight, I’m looking forward to celebrating the end of the week, my birthday, and my new apartment with my best friends and wine. I love hosting get-togethers because it really makes my apartment feel like a home.
Is anyone else excited for Thanksgiving next week?! It is one of my favorite holidays—my sisters and I usually spend the day marathoning the Friends Thanksgiving episodes before we head over to my Aunt and Uncle’s house for a big family dinner with our extended family. It’s one of the best nights of the year! And, of course, I absolutely love spending the rest of the weekend decorating for Christmas. I am so excited to put up my Christmas tree in my apartment, shamelessly begin listening to Christmas music, and celebrate the season with all my loved ones.
I’ll be back here next week with some fresh new content for y’all. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! x
- Oprah reveals her favorite things of 2017.
- If you could only eat three meals in Charleston, South Carolina, make them here.
- What Meghan Markle plans to do after moving to London.
- Luke Bryan talks about taking in his nieces and nephews after his sister’s death.
- A great icon library for design projects.
- 14 great ‘A Cup of Jo’ reader comments on dating.
- The biggest misconceptions fashion brands have about Instagram.
- How much will you pay for that body?
- Wait, do you guys pay for Thanksgiving dinner with your family?
- The first look at the cover of Emily Giffin’s new book, All We Ever Wanted.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about flying a plane.
- Bob Costas imagines a future without football.
- Everything we know about the new Netflix show about the Romanovs.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in harmony.
And here’s what’s been new around A Touch of Teal:
Happy almost Thanksgiving! I love seeing Oprah’s picks every year – always some great finds!
Happy Thanksgiving to you! I love her picks too – so many good finds.
Thanksgiving is also one of my favorite holidays! Although this is the first year I have to do it all myself without my family so it might drop a few spots on my list of favorite holidays haha.
If anyone can do Thanksgiving solo, it’s you!