Happy, happy Friday!
First things first, you need these Botkier Gigi Sandals. Added bonus, they are only $100! And if color shoes aren’t your thing, fear not—they also come in neutral.
Second, thanks for your patience with me this week on the blog front! Last weekend, I was in Charleston, and this weekend I am heading to Palm Beach. (Don’t worry, I plan on sharing recaps of my Charleston trip and my Palm Beach trip on the blog soon!) In between racking up frequent flyer miles, I’ve had a crazy busy week at my day job—five of seven of my coworkers went down with food poisoning, luckily I was spared, my little sister graduated high school, and I helped with some last minute wedding prep for Hilary’s big day! A cocktail on the beach this weekend is just what the doctor ordered.
After this weekend, I’m in town for the next couple, and looking forward to hitting up my apartment pool and just relaxing, summer style. I hope everyone has a great weekend! x
- The annoying psychology of why you can’t stick to a budget.
- Maria Shriver is buying houses for her kids, as any good parent does.
- Lauren Conrad is having a boy!
- Who else is excited for Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Bush’s book this fall?!
- This dad did a really cute thing for his daughter’s high school graduation.
- I might be the only person under 40 who religiously watches The View, but I loved this podcast episode where Jedidah and Sara talk about their career paths.
- Inside Tim McGraw and Faith Hill’s Bahamas house tour.
- A day in the life of Kim Kardashian’s assistant, Stephanie Sheppard.
- The Black Eyed Peas killed it at the Manchester benefit concert.
- The end of an era: Mickey Drexler steps down as chief of J Crew.
- 27 things only true Mary Kate and Ashley fans will remember.
And here’s what’s been happening on A Touch of Teal: