Happy, happy Friday!
Y’all, I can’t remember the last time I was able to get five posts up in a week! I didn’t think I was going to be able to pull it off, but the ideas kept coming. I have a feeling next week will be slightly different as I am heading to Chicago this weekend for my cousin’s bachelorette party! (Aka, there will be no time to blog—only time to celebrate the bride!) My sister and two other cousins will also be there, and I am excited to have a fun girls weekend on the town and eat some deep dish pizza. I’ll be sharing more over on Instagram throughout the weekend, so be sure to follow along there.
This week was super busy and the first part of the week was a little rough because I stayed up late two nights in a row to finish Eligible. And by late, I mean like 2 am. So I definitely paid the price, but after going to bed at 9 pm the subsequent evening, I got back on track and feel well rested going into what sure is to be a sleep-light weekend. I was also able to try out Brine in Mosaic, and if you’re local, I can’t recommend it enough! My bff from forever and I enjoyed a Monday night catch up session here and since it was the first day of spring, I obviously opted for the rosé.
Another highlight was that I took a spin class at a studio on the way home from my office and loved it. Well, let’s be real, I hated a lot of it in the moment, but felt so good after that I am going to try to make it a weekly thing. I’ll keep y’all posted on how that goes! I won’t keep you from the links any longer, but I hope whatever you’re up to this weekend, it’s a good one! x
- I loved seeing W call out Jenna and Barbara for their underage drinking antics.
- Who else is excited for Sheryl Sandberg’s new book Option B?
- 33 things from your childhood you’re never going to eat again.
- Need an easy-to-follow, easy-to-attain spring makeup routine? Check out this tutorial by Liz.
- Loved Blair of The Fox & She’s post about her new approach to her diet and lifestyle.
- One of my all-time favorite Modern Love pieces: You May Want to Marry My Husband.
- The harsh reality for Anthropologie: it’s still selling the wrong clothes.
- Love this hot pink ruffle dress from Rent the Runway for a spring or summer wedding.
- Mary Kate and Ashley were perfectly themselves as bridesmaids in a friend’s wedding.
- That time Milo Ventimiglia air dropped photos to passerbys at LAX.
- Why one of the biggest perks of retirement planning has nothing to do with retirement.
- What This Is Us gets right about grief.
And, here’s what’s been going on around A Touch of Teal: