Do you guys ever have those weeks where you feel like you’re on a treadmill and you just can’t catch a break?
That’s how I’ve been describing my week to my friends. Although, I can’t complain too much because the week did include a trip to Charlottesville, which I will never complain about.
When I returned to the office on Wednesday from said trip to Jefferson’s Virginia, my boss asked me how it went. I told her I couldn’t wait until retirement so I could move back.
I think she thought I was kidding.
Luckily for me, the people who made UVA special will be gathered around the El Centro brunch table with me tomorrow in honor of my 24th birthday. Now about that list I set out to accomplish. Let’s just say, I checked off most of the items—but like all good lists, you have to leave a few things unchecked.
I’m excited to see what 24 brings—especially here, on A Touch of Teal. There are a few exciting blog projects in the works coming your way over the next few weeks, and I’ll be sharing my holiday gift guides with you next week, so be sure to have Santa on speed dial. Until then, I’ll leave you with what I’ve been loving on the interwebs this week:
- This video is the epitome of life in motion.
- I think I have a coaster addiction—and these city-themed coasters definitely fit the bill.
- Isn’t it hard to imagine an era before humans were photographed (insert selfie here)? I was mesmerized by the story that came out this week about (potentially) the oldest photograph of a human.
- An interesting take on the helicopter parent and the legacy they will leave behind on future generations.
- Pacey Witter and Rory Gilmore in the same room? Sign me up. Here’s to hoping Logan Huntzberger will make an appearance.
- These copycat Chick Fil A nuggets are going to be a new staple in my dinner rotation.
- My go-to pair of Ray Bans Aviators are 20% off.
- Live in the DC area and are in need of new late night options? This flowchart is for you.