Well, hello there!
It’s been a hot second since we did a link love round up, so I wanted to bring it back for you. How is it already December?! My Capstone pitch is in a mere ten days, so I’ve been scaling back on blogging a bit in an effort to finish up the paper so I can begin work on the presentation. I am so ready to be done, but this finish line adrenaline rush has my productivity at an all-time high. I even made it to the gym multiple times this week, which is the first time that’s happened in longer than I’d like to admit.
This weekend, besides a fun cookie decorating party Monica and Libby are hosting, I’m taking it easy so I can focus on checking a few more things off my to-do list as next week is jam packed with fun events! I’m seeing Lauren Graham speak as part of her book tour, Kristyn is hosting her famous “Bloggers Favorite Things” party, and my company holiday party is happening—this year with an official after party. I hope y’all are all having a happy and healthy holiday season! x
- Anyone else loving Netflix’s The Crown? This article shines light on Margaret’s heartbreaking romance.
- The 10 most important life lessons to master in your 30s. (Though, really, it works for your 20s too.)
- I loved this video of Milo and Mandy Moore rapping the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song.
- How delicious do these turkey meatballs look? I’ve been trying to cook at home more, and these are going on the menu for next week!
- Here’s what the electoral college would have looked like if only millennials voted.
- Here’s what the British Royal family has looked like for the last 100 years.
- Kristin Cavallari on her Laguna Beach style.
- This guy got in an uber and realized his driver was a US Senator.
- You know that Saved by the Bell episode where Jessie Spano is on caffeine pills? She was originally supposed to be on speed.
- The super cute story of when Ryan Reynolds knew Blake Lively was ‘the one.’
- Gilmore Girls Scott Patterson reveals he would have dated Lauren Graham and why he never thought he’d be Luke.
- The original Gerber baby turns 90.
- Five ways Natalie Portman transformed into Jackie Kennedy for Jackie.
- A great post by Monica on doing less.
- Spotify’s new outdoor ad campaign is brilliant!
2016 Holiday Spot //
- My favorite holiday traditions.
- The holiday skirt you need in your closet.
- Stocking stuffer ideas.
- Gifts over $100.
- Gifts under $100.
- Gifts under $50.
- Gifts under $25.
- The best holiday pajamas for Christmas Eve.
- Best Rent the Runway dresses for holiday parties.