Another workweek down!
How was your week? This week was actually the first week since July at work where I felt like I could actually catch my breath. I almost didn’t know what to do with myself when I got my inbox and task list down to a reasonable level! Here’s to hoping it stays manageable for a while, but I have a feeling this might be the eye of the storm.
My coworkers and I joined a bocce league, and our first game was on Tuesday night. We kicked things off with some apple cider al fresco and then capped the night off post-win at our favorite rooftop bar. I’m already missing al fresco dining season!
A highlight of this week was grabbing wine and apps with some of my favorite blogger gals at Eno Wine Bar in Georgetown. Kristyn, Jenn, Bree, and Monica were some of the first friends I made at blogger networking nights, and it’s been a true joy sharing my blogging journey with them over the past (nearly!) two years. We definitely had a few more glasses of wine than we set out for, but hey, it was Wednesday after all.
I hope you all have a nice weekend, and for everyone across the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida in harms away because of Hurricane Matthew, I’m sending good vibes your way! x
- Did you make it to Luke’s Coffee this week?
- Gilmore Girls is coming back! Here’s a teaser Netflix put out on YouTube.
- Marie Antoinette’s secret love children revealed in newly discovered letters.
- This skull image of Hurricane Matthew is spooking the Internet.
- One of my favorite drinking games in college now has a step-by-step guide: how to play New Girl’s True American.
- This Jackie trailer is only a glimpse of how fantastic the movie is.
- Why Prince George wears shorts all the time.
- Great beginner photography tips from my friend Jackie over at York Avenue.
- Milo Ventimiglia strips down for Ellen’s splash tank.
And here’s what’s been going on here on TOT:
I’m so sad I missed the Luke’s that was in town- how much fun was the idea?! All the pictures I saw looked like a blast! Have a great weekend!
It looked like such a blast! I so wish I had gone!
Glad to hear things calmed down a little for you at work this week! I was so bummed I didn’t make it to Luke’s Coffee. I found out about it the morning of and didn’t have time to get there before lunchtime 🙁 I hope they do it again!
I didn’t get to go either, and definitely wish I could have! Hopefully they bring it back again for us :]
Yay for a week where work isn’t too crazy! My week has been the opposite lol work, doctor’s appointments and possibly poison ivy, haha! Been interesting for sure!
Oh no! Hope you don’t have poison ivy and are having a great weekend! xo
Great roundup, happy weekend lady!
Happy weekend! xo
The Jackie movie does look incredible!! Can’t wait to see it 🙂 Hope you had a great weekend !
xx Tess | Sequins are the New Black
YAY! Cannot wait to see the Jackie movie either!