We made it to Friday, y’all! I, for one, am happy I get to spend a weekend at home after being away for three weekends in a row.
Is it just me, or is November flying by?! Before long it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas. I have some great content lined up for you during the holiday season—trying to be better about the whole ‘editorial calendar’ thing!—that I can’t wait to share.
Before we get too ahead of ourselves, I’m celebrating fall this weekend at the DC Beer Festival and grabbing brunch with a friend in Alexandria. It’ll be nice to reconnect with friends in town since I feel like our primary form of contact over the past few weeks has been text or gchat. I’ll be sure to report back on Monday with all my highly scientific beer tasting findings, but to tide you over until then, here’s what I’ve been loving on the internet this week:
- I love a great crossbody and this one from Nordstrom is definitely coming home with me ASAP.
- A great Atlantic read on why it’s healthy to find your purpose in life.
- Does anyone else use Uber at least three times a week? The man you can think for that lifesaver is Travis Kalanick.
- Still eyeing the Shirttail Mini at J Crew Factory. Might cave this weekend!
- Loving this outfit Julia over at Lemon Strips put together.
- This interactive infographic on whether your favorite brands lean Republican or Democrat is so neat.