Happy Friday, y’all!
This week was super busy for me, so I am glad that my inbox wasn’t a total disaster when I left work yesterday. Work has been way busier this summer than any other summer, so that stress has flowed into other areas of my life. Luckily, I was able to squeeze in some fun this week, too. Tuesday night, I went to Coat Room Nails for a mani/pedi. If you are in the Arlington area and haven’t been yet, I would highly recommend it! They have a super Instagrammable space, and the gal that did my nails was very attentive to detail.
A highlight of my week was Wednesday night when Ashlee, Monica, Laura, Lindsay, and I went to the new RPM Italian here in DC. Owned by Giuliana and Bill Rancic, we all were stoked to go. If you haven’t been yet, I would highly recommend it. We shared everything, and that was definitely the way to go since we could try a ton of different menu items. The truffled garlic bread, Angelo & Franco Burratta, Prosciutto Tortelloni, and Torta Meringata cake, which they flambé at the table, were all highlights. We shared everything—appetizers, entrees, desserts, and two bottles of wine—and got out of there for under $60 a person. Talk about a deal! The service was excellent as well.
This weekend I am heading to Chicago for my cousin’s wedding! Hope you all have a great one! x
- Rio 2016 Olympic Gymnastics Schedule and Viewers Guide.
- The way Price George orders ice cream will make your heart melt.
- 27 photos that prove Tumblr is too funny for the Internet.
- The Gilmore Girls revival date announced, along with the first trailer!
- The foods everyone was obsessed with the last 40 years. (I was born in 1990, which apparently was the year of tiramisu.)
- Blake Lively’s daughter James thinks Jimmy Fallon is her dad.
- LC wants you to know the real story: The Hills 10-year anniversary trailer.
- A new logo and identity for Mastercard. What do you think?
A TOUCH OF TEAL LATELY //