It’s the weekend!
I can’t say what yet, but be sure to follow along on Twitter + Instagram for something fun this weekend! I’ll be sure to give you guys a recap of said secret next week, and am looking forward to having some awesome new posts to cap out the month for y’all as well.
Did anyone else feel like this week d-r-a-g-g-e-d on a bit? I did have a fun happy hour with some grad school gals as well as a networking event at the Eno Wine Bar that broke things up a bit. I’m heading to New York City next weekend, and Deep Creek Lake after that for the 4th. My roommate and I are moving in the middle of July, and while we hired movers, I still can’t get over how much stuff I’ve accumulated in the three years since I moved in! I definitely am a little overwhelmed by all there is to pack, and am really looking forward to being settled in our new place.
Would love to know what y’all are up to this weekend, and hope you have a wonderful one! x
LINKS I’M LOVING //
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix: what you need to know about the revival.
- Why garbage day is the best day.
- Obsessed with this one-shoulder Madewell dress.
- You think Zuckerberg of all people would have better passwords.
- That time Lindsay Lohan visited Annie’s house in London. (Parent Trap fans unite!)
- Vintage footage of Jackie Kennedy moving into her Georgetown house.
- Stunning shots of 2016 Olympic contenders.
- Loved this Podcast about eating intuitively.
- 8 ways to skyrocket your Pinterest growth. (Bonus: the easiest way to set up rich pins on Pinterest.)
- What happened when a Bustle reporter used a treadmill desk for a month.
- What it means to be uncommonly good at Cards Against Humanity.
- The Friday Night Lights cast got together and it was everything.
- This man has been living on a cruise ship for 20 years. (I’m sorry, WHAT!)
- Joe Biden wrote a great letter to the Stanford survivor.
- A great recap of three decades of Olsen twin fashion.
- This spicy cauliflower stir fry looks delicious. Trying it soon!
- How Jenna Kutcher leveraged Instagram to build a six-figure business.
- The way restaurants trick you into drinking more wine.
- The Father of the Bride house is for sale!
A TOUCH OF TEAL LATELY //