Don’t you just love how fast short weeks seem to go? And if you’re lucky, today is also the first summer Friday of the year! #score
I’m relishing my weekend in DC after being away the past two weekends. The UVA Club of Washington is hosting a fun Potomac River booze cruise I’m going to tonight with some sorority sisters, and tomorrow Monica and I are making a much anticipated trek to Cactus Cantina. Though I don’t have much homework yet for my Visual Communications class, I am anticipating a heavy design workload this summer. Combine that with travel, and things get really tight. Thus, I’m going to try to knock out some blog to-dos so that when my schedule is more hectic, y’all still have something new to read!
Have a great weekend! x
- A fascinating read on the graying of rural America.
- House envy: the 10 most expensive homes on the market in Washington right now.
- The hack that brings screenshot commerce to Snapchat.
- How Princess Charlotte’s birth transformed the modern monarchy.
- It’s official: in honor of the 10 year anniversary of The Hills, LC is returning to MTV.
- Speaking of, the cast of Laguna Beach recently reunited to share what they are up to—and did a dramatic reading of the theme song.
- Feel like everyone you know has gone to Iceland recently? You’re not alone.
- Shonda Rhimes is bringing her touch to the big screen again. (Fun fact: she wrote Britney Spears’ Crossroads.)
- I loved Sarah Drew’s 2016 Valediction speech at UVA. #wahoowa
- Work at Condé Nast? You can now enjoy a Rent the Runway subscription as an employee benefit.
- Stoked for Beauty and the Beast after seeing the trailer!
- What you need to know about the Gilmore Girls revival.
Behind on A Touch of Teal? Here’s what you missed: