Anyone else feel like this was a week of five Mondays? Needless to say, I am glad it is the weekend! After Cinco de Mayo yesterday, I am taking it easy and staying in tonight. Recently, I’ve been really into watching 2000s-era movies. Two weekends ago, I powered through Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Princess Diaries. I’m hoping another awesome lineup of throwback, three-star films is in my cards tonight, too. Let me know if you have any recommendations for my mini-marathon tonight in the comments!
Tomorrow, I’m going wine tasting with a sorority sister I haven’t seen since college graduation, and am so looking forward to it! I’m rounding out the weekend celebrating Mother’s Day and my mom’s birthday, which is on Monday! I know everyone says it, but I seriously have the best Mom and can’t wait to celebrate her.
Have a great weekend, ladies! xo
- Friends fans: talk about bridal shower goals.
- One of my favorite bloggers + designers, Victoria, shares the 5 big lessons she’s learned from owning her own business.
- I’m surprised this hasn’t happened sooner: Aeropostale files for bankruptcy.
- A must-read for all bloggers: Justina of the Jungalow talks about money and blogging.
- Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski together again!
- A great read: don’t be anxious about the arc of your future.
- The best thing on the Internet in the past two weeks: Prince Harry and the Queen mic drop the Obamas.
- A Princeton professor put his CV of failures online for the world to see.
- Just discovered this great blogging resource: Jess of the Golden Girl shares her tips and tricks in a weekly video series.
- This 40-minute documentary on USA gymnastics has me so excited for Rio!
- A great video explaining the rise of ISIS in six minutes.
- My favorite read from the past two weeks: the complicated sisterhood of Jackie Kennedy and Lee Radziwill.
- The one life lesson everyone needs to learn.
- 73 questions with Taylor Swift.
Plus, here’s what’s been happening on A Touch of Teal as of late: