Happy Friday, ladies!
Apologies on my end for being a little MIA this week. It’s finals season at Georgetown and it’s also awards season at work, which means a lot of deadlines on my plate. I left a bunch of blogging for myself to do Monday night, but ended up going to bed at 7:30 pm. Do you ever have those weeks? Sometimes your just so exhausted that even though you have a million things, you just have to listen to what your body is telling you.
The highlight of my week was grabbing sangria with my friend Kate last night, and I am looking forward to an equally fun, but also relaxing, weekend. I am so glad the warm weather seems to be here to stay! Have a great one! x
- Who else is excited for the prospect of a Princess Diaries 3?
- Filed under: jobs you should apply for.
- Filed under: Grandma won’t let us touch the furniture. (BUT SO CUTE!)
- An awesome example of how to run a social media account effectively.
- The Disney Channel marathon you need to be paying attention to on Memorial Day Weekend.
- What Russia looked like in 1917 in color.
- A great commercial on what it’s like to be a working woman today.
- Spotted: Kristyn, Lauren, and me at Taste of the South! (If you’re unfamiliar with ‘TOTS’, Kristyn gives a great overview in this post.)
- In honor of Queen Elizabeth’s 90th: the British Royal Family over the years.
- The cutest scalloped sandals you ever did see.
- A great read on how one career gal quit her six-figure job and found happiness.
- Kate Middleton is just like us: she still wears shoes from college.