This edition of link love is brought to you by Emergen-C and a Starbucks in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago.
As I mentioned on Tuesday, I’m here in the Midwest for my first real work trip—and even though I probably planned a little too much personal travel over the same few weeks, I am so glad I have had this opportunity, and look forward to more trips like this one in the future.
There’s nothing like getting out of your daily routine, interacting with people you don’t see everyday, and exploring new places—with a king size bed to come home to—that really invigorates your own passion for the job. An added bonus for me is that now I can stay the weekend here in the Windy City catching up with one of my college bffs.
We’ll keep this short and sweet today since I’m out exploring Chi and I know y’all are gearing up for Halloweeen, so here’s why you’re really here—the links:
- So glad to see some Harry Styles-esq fan girl support for our no. 1 Founding Father.
- The reason I love Vanity Fair is they have such good tongue-and-cheek pop culture articles. (Apparently Kim K is still team #blackberry.)
- I’ll be using these Instagram photo tips this weekend.
- So glad I packed these booties for the weekend.
- These tacos are the first thing I want to make when I get a Crockpot.
- This is basic Friends trivia (I have the board game, y’all), but I love seeing Phoebe and the gang relevant all these years later.