What are y’all up to this weekend? Tonight I’m having a chill wine night with two old friends, and tomorrow, I’m headed to my first Taste of the South with Kristyn and Lauren! Stoked doesn’t even begin to cover it. For those of you that don’t know, Taste of the South is a large charity gala held every year, and Kristyn has been working tirelessly on it for months! I’m excited to support a dear friend and hang out with some of the Hill’s finest.
Have a great weekend! x
- A great piece on how to travel with friends—it covers everything from budgeting to picking hotels and planning activities.
- Filed under need-to-buy: this adorable vegan leather weekender that’s only $85!
- My favorite author in childhood, Beverly Cleary, turned 100!
- The college essay about Costco that landed a high school senior into five Ivy League schools. (Is now a good time to bring up the fact I wrote a college essay about the Jonas Brothers? Is there ever a good time to bring that up?)
- Facebook users are sharing fewer personal updates, and it’s a big problem.
- An interesting read: How Daniel Wellington made a $200 million business out of cheap watches. (That being said, I still love mine!)
- MK & A posted their first public selfie. #prune
- I want this pineapple tumbler in my life, stat!
- The Jon Benet Ramsey murder case is getting a TV show, and I’ll definitely be watching. (Did you know there’s a conspiracy theory that Katy Perry is Jon Benet? Who knew.)
- Why older super markets are struggling to reach millennials.
- Who else is excited for American Crime Story season two? Apparently John Travolta is.
- A must-watch: Simone Biles most recent floor routine.
- My favorite look of Kate’s on their South Asia tour yet.
- The price of a first-class stamp dropped for the first time in nearly a century.
- 23 ways to treat yourself without buying or eating anything.