Say it with me: T – G – I – F!
Who else felt like this was the longest week ever? No use in harping on the downs, let’s just say, I’m glad it’s over! I’m heading to UVA this weekend to hang out with my dear friend Jackie before her graduation from law school next month, and to celebrate three of my best gals running the Charlottesville Half Marathon! We’re planning on hitting up Pippin Hill, and I couldn’t be more excited to get back to one of my favorite Virginia wineries.
April is one of my favorite months, and I have a lot of exciting stuff on the horizon this spring—a blogger happy hour with Monica and Ashlee, a trip to Fort Lauderdale in May to visit some cousins, and the end of the last semester when I have two classes. I’m only take one class in the summer, and then I just have my Capstone project in the fall. December cannot come soon enough!
Spring weather also means I pretty much listen to country music non-stop. I’ve got Luke Bryan and Zac Brown Band concerts on my summer calendar, but would love to know what country artists and songs you’re loving lately! I need some new music for my drive later today.
Hope you all have a great weekend! x
- There’s a right way to clean your beauty blender—and you’re probably doing it wrong.
- I haven’t gone the Thought Catalog rabbit hole in a while, but recently came across this post about the real reason he didn’t text you and loved it.
- I would love to take a big trip alone, and Grace has some excellent dos and don’ts for those of you who also want to journey solo.
- How cute are these lace-up sandals? I also am loving these lace-up wedges.
- Kate Middleton is just like us: she gets teased by her family members.
- An interesting read on how one Charlotte blogger grew her Instagram and blog to a revenue-generating machine.
- I loved reading Mackenzie’s post on how she started her online store, Design Darling. Definitely a must-read piece for any #girlboss!
TGIF! Yes, this week was very long! So glad it’s Friday! Love your peplum top and I’m coveting those lace up sandals and those wedges! Great picks for spring! I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend Katie 🙂
Taffeta & Tulips
TGIF, thanks so much Kate! I hope you had a nice weekend, too! xx
You have so many fun things coming up! Thought Catalog is so a rabbit hole! I follow them on Twitter and try to keep up that way – otherwise I’ll get sucked in reading articles forever!
Yes! That it such a good idea!
I love April but time is just flying by!
It so is!
I love spring too.. I like your sandals..
Thanks lady! xx
Thanks for linking to my post!! x