I don’t think I have been this excited to see a weekend in a long time!
Unfortunately, this weekend will definitely be one of those work hard weekends as I have a midterm in my digital crisis comms class that I need to take care of before the fresh week rolls in as I have a few recruiting trips I’ll be on. But don’t worry, I’m also planning on playing hard, too—grabbing brunch with Kristyn tomorrow to hear all about her first NYFW and indulging in a facial from Massage Envy that I’ll be sure to give you all the full scoop on, stat.
I also definitely want to treat myself to some downtime as I feel like things have been go, go, GO recently. Between work and school, I am starting to feel a little burned out and overwhelmed. Whenever this happens to me, I tend to need a lot of alone time, even though I’m an extrovert at heart, so I plan on enjoying some “me” time tonight. Anyone else need to catch up on Suits and People vs. OJ? #addicted
What are y’all up to this weekend? I hope it’s something fun! xx
- I was fascinated by these historic photos of the Lincoln Memorial.
- Definitely can relate to these 16 uncomfortable feelings, and good news, they indicate you’re on the right path! (Anyone else miss TC circa 2012? Ryan O’Connell was my BOY.)
- An interesting story on a small-town obituary writer.
Ross GellerDavid Schwimmer on what insight Kris Jenner gave him on Robert Kardashian for People vs. OJ. I also was captivated by the real Robert Kardashian reading OJ’s suicide letter live on air.
- I definitely contribute to this: millennials drink nearly half of all wine in the US.
- A must-read for fellow bloggers: Jessica of My Style Vita on How to Price Yourself as a Blogger. Then, for a follow-up read, once you’re making money, Hallie’s post provides great inside on how to manage your money as a blogger.
- Absolutely loved Grace’s ‘Post About Dating.’
- Ryan Reynolds on how he fell for Blake Lively. (So cute!)
- Love this gorgeous drink recipe website.
- I don’t have kids (obviously), but I so enjoy hearing about Liz’s foray into motherhood. This post is no exception.
- I loved this story: 71 years later, WWII Vet reunites with wartime girlfriend.
- A new way to use photos to show what crime looks like before it happens.
- Cancelling all my plans next weekend so I can marathon Fuller House. LOVED the trailer!
- The vintage casserole dish that keeps on cooking, just like Grandma did. I was so thrilled to read I’m not the only one who associates this pattern with their Grandma!
- A true boss betch moment: wife crashes her own funeral, horrifying her husband, who had paid to have her killed.
- Kristin Cavallari on what filming Laguna Beach was really like.
- How cute is this: polar bear cub Nora’s first 83 days at the Columbus zoo.
- Skip the salad: McDonald’s new kale salads pack more calories than a Big Mac.
- The American West, 150 years ago.
- Charlotte’s great recap on the cake decorating class we attended a few weeks ago.
- A diet I can get behind: the Chick-Fil-A diet wants you to eat chicken nuggets every three hours.