It’s hard to believe it’s been a week since the blizzard started!
While it definitely is fun for a few days to be snowed in with nowhere to go, I’m excited to be out and about this weekend. Luckily, since I live in an apartment building, the maintenance team handled the shoveling and my car was parked underground in a garage. But I share the sentiments of those hardworking shovelers—now that we’ve had a solid snow, April can hurry up and get here!
I’m having a much-needed wine night with some of my best friends tonight, and then learning how to decorate cakes tomorrow with Charlotte. We’re doing a Wilton one through our local Michael’s, so hopefully we learn enough to decorate some tasty Valentine’s Day treats. Other than that, I’ll be digging into the homework for my Digital Analytics class and relaxing. Stay warm out there, y’all!
- Fed up with all the drama texting causes in your dating life? This piece is a must-read.
- David Schwimmer reveals his favorite moment from Friends he wants to watch with his daughter one day.
- How one woman tripled her savings in three months!
- File this sweater under: things to buy for Park City in March.
- The strange foods Americans loved half a century ago. (I love the old menus!)
- A great piece on the 71st anniversary of the Auschwitz liberation that happened earlier this week.
- The cutest Galentine’s Day Brunch set up EVER!
- Do you think McDonald’s fountain sodas taste better than anywhere else? There’s a reason for that.
- LOVED this behind-the-scenes Fuller House video.
- Find out what embarrassing thing Anna said to Kate Middleton in Lady Mary’s bedroom. (Anyone else think Lord Grantham is going to die this season? #spoileralert)
Aw Katie, thanks for including me in your roundup! Love it!
Aw of course! It was such a good post! Have a nice weekend :]
That is such a cute snowy day outfit! I hope you get some sunshine soon! 🙂
Jordan: The Teacup of Style
Can’t wait to check out some of these links.
Happy weekend 🙂
I love this link roundup! But I can’t help but notice your scarf – it’s beautiful!
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane