Happy Friday from sunny Florida!
As I mentioned yesterday, I am in Sarasota for my sorority little’s wedding, and could not be more thrilled to be a part of her special day.
This year, I am seemingly more in the holiday spirit than last. We buried my Nana at Arlington National Cemetery two days before Christmas Eve, and I think that was more emotionally draining than I realized. This year everything seems lighter, and of course with a wedding of a dear friend, and a few more on the horizon, it only adds to the fun.
I am one of the few lucky ones who will be at work until the 23rd, but then I have 10 days of uninterrupted freedom! I’ll be celebrating Christmas Eve with at my Aunt’s house, sneaking in some family time in North Carolina, and checking off some items that have been on my to-do list for months—like cleaning out my computer!
I hope you all enjoy and savor the last weekend before Christmas. Can’t wait to hear what you’re up to. xx
LINKS I LOVED //
- I just about DIED when I saw the Fuller House Trailer. Seriously perfection.
- Speaking of, I love how Fuller House is explaining the Olsen Twins’ absence.
- 31 of the most beautiful and profound literary passages.
- Anyone else fall in love with Eva Cassidy because of Michelle Kwan? Loved this in-depth look at the clubs Eva used to play, and how she became a legend.
- Cool before and after shots that show how much Washington has changed in 8 years.
- Who else has already listened to the new episodes of Serial more than once? #guilty
- Instagram Husbands. We all have one.
- Absolutely love these Pantone Christmas ornaments.
- Man rents fake family and sends hilarious photos to relatives as a Christmas prank. I seriously died laughing at work over this one!
- Could we be nearing the end of time for bananas as we know them? Experts say yes.
- A great in-depth look at how Jessica Alba built a billion dollar empire.
*** ALL THE GIFT GUIDES YOU NEED FOR THAT LAST MINUTE SHOPPING! ***