This is the first link love in what seems like forever, so I am excited to share the great reads I’ve found over the past month with you.
Since this is the first weekend after the Thanksgiving holiday, I imagine your weekends look a lot like mine—jam packed with fun holiday festivities and all of the errands those require. Luckily, I knocked my hardest final out earlier this week, and only have one left, so I can focus on the season and inspiring yours through this blog. Would love to know how you’re celebrating this weekend, so drop me a line in the comments, and have a good one! xx
PS. If you’re going shopping this weekend, don’t forget to check out my gift guides:
LINKS I LOVED
- Potentially the most powerful commercial ever—and it might leave you in tears!
- Lauren Conrad’s Pent House causes major real estate envy.
- Why people used to look so serious in photos but now have big smiles.
- Do you like Facebook’s new headquarters? Personally, I am overwhelmed just looking at the pictures!
- An interesting take on whether or not millennials make bad employees.
- 17 products every Bath & Body Works addict owned in the 90s.
- Common phrases you’re probably using incorrectly.
- Khloe Kardashian and I are kindred souls—just look at her kitchen.
- 25 things you may not know about Home Alone. (Kate McCallister was in Modern Family this week!)
- eBay built an awesome campaign around song lyrics.
- Balmain: the reinvention of a fashion house.
- An interesting/inside look at Obama’s social media team.
- The solution to lonely millennials?
- What the cast of The Babysitters Club looks like 20 years later. (Oh hey, Schuyler Fisk!)
- How great do these chicken parm meatballs look?
- Good news: Jenna Lyons wants you to approach her and ask for a photo.
- 7 great rules for personal productivity.
- One of my all-time favorite Ellen moments.
- How top business executives spent their 20s.
- The Dutch teen maps who maps the Islamic State.
SALES & SUCH
- Absolutely loving these black sequined pants. How great would they be for NYE?!
- The Banana Republic sweater I am wearing on Christmas Day is on major sale!
- Take advantage—LOFT is doing 40% off sale styles!
- These Sloan Plaid D’Orsay Flats are to die for.
- This Michael Kors Jet Set Crossbody is on super sale!