You know how they say the days are long, but the years are short?
Now that October is here, that is how I feel. Wasn’t I just in Charleston for New Years Eve? Yet at the same time, this week seemed to drag on and on and on. Needless to say, I am happy it is finally Friday!
I’ll definitely be soaking up—literally and figuratively because of the hurricane—this weekend since it’s my last one at home for a couple of weeks. Next week, I am heading to Dallas with Monica. I’m so excited to touch down in the Lone Star State, eat some authentic Tex Mex, and visit the rewardStyle offices. The weekend after that is UVA Homecomings, and you know I’ll be there with bells and whistles.
What about you ladies—what’s on your weekend agenda? Have a great one! xx
LINKS I LOVED //
- Would you charge guests who RSVP’d “yes” to your wedding, but then were no-shows? (My thought: heck no!)
- How women redefined the roles of leadership.
- Do you feel like work is toxic to your health?
- Do you relate? Success at work, failure at home.
- Serial addicts, who else is excited for season 2?
- An interesting read on how the Kardashians manipulated the media to become the most famous movie in the world.
- 7 simple questions and answers to understand the relationship between the US and China.
- Now, you can find out your Uber rating.
- Vera Wang Says: Know When to Walk Away.
- Loved this recap of the 10 year journey of Oh Joy.
SHOPPING + SUCH //