It’s Friday, and I am bound and determined to take advantage of the nice weather this weekend while it’s still around!
This week was a fun one—my favorite class, Personal Branding, was on Monday night and Tuesday night after class, I hopped over to a company dinner at DC’s Del Campo followed by a night cap with my coworkers at my neighborhood bar. On Wednesday, I popped by J Crew for the shopping event Alicia was hosting—details on what I snagged below—and last night I went to my friend Kate’s house for Book Club where we discussed Modern Romance. Whew! I’m tired just thinking about it all.
I’m sure the weekend will be equally busy, but I am excited for what’s to come next week on the blog—a new outfit post, my favorite snacks, and the results of my reader survey you all so kindly took a few months ago. (Better late than never, right?) Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! xx
GOOD READS //
- A touching story 10 years after the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina.
- Khl-OCD for sure: how to replicate Khloe Kardashian’s OCD cookie jars. (Do you think the cookies go stale before someone eats them?)
- The typical American life, in one chart.
- My life: 21 signs you took high school too seriously.
- My favorite undergraduate professor was an expert in a PBS documentary on Disney, and it was awesome.
- I loved Lauren Conrad’s all-white ensemble for her fashion week debut.
SALES & SUCH //
- Taking advantage of 25% off, I snagged this J Crew Tiered Crepe Top in white and this J Crew Ribbed Boatneck Tunic in Heather Gray.
- Speaking of, I am dying to pick up this J Crew Cape Jacket for winter.
- Loving the fringe detail on these Sam Edelman Paige Fringe Ankle Booties. (I picked up these last year.)
- Ordering this ASOS check blanket scarf as we speak.
- Stopping by LOFT on my way home from work today to shop their new arrivals. Do you have any favorites?