It’s Friday, and I am bound and determined to take advantage of the nice weather this weekend while it’s still around!
This week was a fun one—my favorite class, Personal Branding, was on Monday night and Tuesday night after class, I hopped over to a company dinner at DC’s Del Campo followed by a night cap with my coworkers at my neighborhood bar. On Wednesday, I popped by J Crew for the shopping event Alicia was hosting—details on what I snagged below—and last night I went to my friend Kate’s house for Book Club where we discussed Modern Romance. Whew! I’m tired just thinking about it all.
I’m sure the weekend will be equally busy, but I am excited for what’s to come next week on the blog—a new outfit post, my favorite snacks, and the results of my reader survey you all so kindly took a few months ago. (Better late than never, right?) Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! xx
GOOD READS //
- A touching story 10 years after the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina.
- Khl-OCD for sure: how to replicate Khloe Kardashian’s OCD cookie jars. (Do you think the cookies go stale before someone eats them?)
- The typical American life, in one chart.
- My life: 21 signs you took high school too seriously.
- My favorite undergraduate professor was an expert in a PBS documentary on Disney, and it was awesome.
- I loved Lauren Conrad’s all-white ensemble for her fashion week debut.
SALES & SUCH //
- Taking advantage of 25% off, I snagged this J Crew Tiered Crepe Top in white and this J Crew Ribbed Boatneck Tunic in Heather Gray.
- Speaking of, I am dying to pick up this J Crew Cape Jacket for winter.
- Loving the fringe detail on these Sam Edelman Paige Fringe Ankle Booties. (I picked up these last year.)
- Ordering this ASOS check blanket scarf as we speak.
- Stopping by LOFT on my way home from work today to shop their new arrivals. Do you have any favorites?
What a great outfit – thanks and you just gave me the idea to wear some of my shorter sweaters (that I was going to toss) and do them like you!! I’ll haveta check out some of your links too, happy Friday!!
Thanks lady! It’s a fun way to style up sweaters :] xx
I love your outfit–bring on the sweater weather!
Thanks Chelsea! xx
Great links! Can’t wait to go through them all!
Thanks Mary! xx
I love this post!! I love your sweater so much! and I love the My life: 21 signs you took high school too seriously.
Thanks lady! So glad you liked that one! My friend sent it to me; we definitely stressed way too much in high school.
That Khloe video cracked me up this week! I love her. Fo real.
So funny, right?! That is dedication.
Sounds like you had a busy week. My book club met this week too. We read Sisterland, which only got so-so reviews from the group. I’m a big fan of J. Crew, and I just picked up a super cute black skirt there…clearance and an extra 30% off. Hope you have a great weekend!
Ah, so fun! Aren’t book clubs great?! Clearance + 30% off is the way to go, my friend. Have a great weekend!
Beautiful outfit…I love the sweater and boots! Also I love your J.crew finds! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks Valerie! xx
That first photo is beautiful – I love the backdrop. Take advantage of all the good weather you can – I’m jealous you have some!
Thanks so much Annessa! xx
oh gosh, you’re in a fall outfit already.. gosh! you look marvellous! 😀
Have a great week!
Thanks lady! xx
Great links & outfit!
Made in Mauve ☆ Bloglovin
Thanks lady! xx