Happy Labor Day, everyone!
Anyone else associate this weekend with the Tim McGraw song ‘Something Like That‘?
All country music aside, I am particularly excited for this weekend as I’m heading down to Winston Salem with a few friends to hang out with some friends who are at Wake Forest Law. We also made the trip last year, and it was one of those trips that was the perfect amount of relaxation, bar-hopping, and late-night Cookout. En route and on the way back, we also stop in Charlottesville for food, and you know I can’t complain about that. What are y’all up to this weekend?
We’ll keep it short and sweet today, as I hope you can skip work early! xx
- 15 fascinating things you never knew about Full House. (I am a big fan and didn’t know a lot of these.)
- Loved this hand-drawn map featuring over 400 New York City landmarks.
- This girl really thought outside of the bun when it came to senior pictures.
- A cool app that allows you to invite someone to virtually walk you home at night.
- If you love food puns, you’ll love this.
- Who else is sad to see Downtown Abbey go? (I’m still not over Matthew’s death.)
- A great app for saving the recipes from the web so you actually remember to make them.
- Snagged these J Crew Factory D’Orsay pumps earlier this week for 50% off!
- Loving the bold print on this LOFT flowery pencil skirt.
- My headboard is 10% off with the code LABORDAY.
- Excited to break out my favorite trench coat again soon.
It sounds like you have such a fun weekend planned out! I am taking this labor day weekend nice easy and having a bit of a staycation. Also that skirt from Loft is so cute! They can do little wrong in my eyes. xo
Kelsey | http://www.abalancingpeach.com
Thanks lady :] I know it is late, but hope you had a great weekend!
I love that vera bradley clutch.. very cute! I need to revisit her stuff I guess. 🙂
Thanks lady! YES! They have been killin’ it recently :]
From this post you just inspired me for the perfect autumn outfit – pencil skirt and a trench coat. I need to get on trench very soon :))
Aw yes! Snatch the Banana Trench up — it seriously is great!
I’m still not over Matthew passing either. I literally cried. Then when Sybil ended up dying, I ended up yelling at the TV “WHY ARE YOU TAKING EVERYTHING GOOD FROM ME?” haha, it was kind of intense.
Also, the taco bell senior pictures?! Hysterical. My husband and I were definitely laughing over here.
Autumn @ Stay gold Autumn
Aw I cried too! Especially because it was at a happy part of their lives. And about Taco Bell, SO FUNNY!!
Great links! I love the senior photos in Taco Bell…so cool! Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! 🙂
Aw thanks Valerie! xx
Love, love, love your headboard! Sounds like your going to have a great weekend.
Thank you Mary!!