Happy Labor Day, everyone!
Anyone else associate this weekend with the Tim McGraw song ‘Something Like That‘?
All country music aside, I am particularly excited for this weekend as I’m heading down to Winston Salem with a few friends to hang out with some friends who are at Wake Forest Law. We also made the trip last year, and it was one of those trips that was the perfect amount of relaxation, bar-hopping, and late-night Cookout. En route and on the way back, we also stop in Charlottesville for food, and you know I can’t complain about that. What are y’all up to this weekend?
We’ll keep it short and sweet today, as I hope you can skip work early! xx
- 15 fascinating things you never knew about Full House. (I am a big fan and didn’t know a lot of these.)
- Loved this hand-drawn map featuring over 400 New York City landmarks.
- This girl really thought outside of the bun when it came to senior pictures.
- A cool app that allows you to invite someone to virtually walk you home at night.
- If you love food puns, you’ll love this.
- Who else is sad to see Downtown Abbey go? (I’m still not over Matthew’s death.)
- A great app for saving the recipes from the web so you actually remember to make them.