Well, it’s just been a Kendra-filled week over here!
Last night after I finished my second semester at Georgetown (!), I headed up to Bethesda for a super fun blogger event at the new Kendra Scott store in Bethesda Row. Brittany put on such a fun event for the DC blogging community complete with the cutest cocktails, custom Georgetown cupcakes, and, of course, the Color Bar.
If you don’t know what the color bar is, it’s basically this huge touch screen in the store where you get to design your own piece of jewelry. That’s right—cut, metal color, stone color—you name it, you can design it at the Color Bar, and then the talented Kendra Scott ladies put it together for you right there! I opted for the Danielle Earrings in Cobalt and I am in love y’all. Whenever I get married—groom and date tbd—I am definitely taking my bridesmaids to the Color Bar for some pre-wedding fun.
As for the rest of my week, it was hectic to say the least. But with another semester at Georgetown down, a fun team training presentation behind me, and nothing to do next week but lay on the beach and work on my non-existent tan? I am definitely one happy gal.
Now that school’s out for summer, I have a lot of fun content I actually have time to execute on! Looking forward to sharing it with you ladies over the next few weeks, and be sure to follow along with my beach adventures next week over on Instagram. I hope y’all have a fabulous weekend! xx
- I loved this Cup of Jo piece on drinking alone.
- A fascinating sociological study: rich people raise rich kids, even when they’re adopted.
- Five financial milestones to reach in your 20s.
- The heyday of the American mall is over. (RIP my after-high-school activity.)
- Clear eyes, full hearts, shut up. Coach Taylor wants you to watch the movie.
- Who else is stoked for Fuller House?
- Fellow bloggers, Alicia’s post on contracts is a must-read.
- Need some hair inspiration? Check out Kristyn’s Hair Tutorial. #hairenvy