So it might not be Friday, but does anyone else want it to be?
I’m rounding up link love a day early today because it’s just been one of those weeks. The post I wanted to post today I ran out of time for, and since I am heading to New York tomorrow, I am dedicating tonight to packing but wanted y’all to get your weekly dose of procrastination. Plus, it’s the end of the semester at Georgetown, so most of my free time is dedicated to group projects and the paper I have to write. But, I am stoked for the month of August since it will be entirely school-free, meaning lots of great content headed your way!
I’m excited to visit my old stomping grounds this weekend and help my friend Emma celebrate her 24th! A booze cruise, dive bar with a jukebox, and lots of Seamless are all on the agenda and I am excited to crack open Aziz Ansari’s Modern Romance on the train there and back. What are y’all up to this weekend?
- The science behind why some have a sweet tooth and others don’t. (Mine is out of control!)
- Anyone else want to babysit Prince George?
- The fascinating way fashion bloggers edit their Instagrams.
- An interesting take on what entrepreneurs seem to have in common—and it’s not what you expect.
- This guy. His Instagram on being a third wheel is hilarious.
- What $100 will get you in each state.
- The million dollar bloggers you’ve never heard of.
- For couples, time can upend the laws of attraction.
- Why we tend to show our left side in pictures.
- Do you have a Fitbit? Do you think of it more like a Quitbit?
And here is what’s been happening around here as of late: