Happy Friday, friends! What are y’all up to this weekend?
I’m heading up to Philadelphia for a girls weekend filled with historical sites, National Treasure references, Demi Lovato jam sessions, and carbs. All of the carbs.
Growing up, my family was really into historical tourism. We’ve barely been to any of the 30 MLB stadiums dotted across the US, but you can bet we’ve been to most of the famous Revolutionary and Civil War sites, Presidential Homes, and National Parks East of the Mississippi. Somewhere between Savannah and St. Louis, we forgot to take the three-hour trip up to the City of Brotherly Love, so I am probably more excited than most would be to hit Philly.
- Cancel all your New Years Day plans, Friends is coming to Netflix (don’t forget to brush up on this).
- Re: bullet no. 1, more proof that Friends may be the most culturally relevant show ever. (This is from season 2, circa October 1995.)
- This PSL rant had me giggling at my desk the whole way through.
- I purchased these boots for the red zipper detailing down the back.
- The OCD child left in me loves how beautiful these straight, colorful lines of umbrellas are. The adult in me wants to know how soon I can get to that Italian beach.
- I’m loving the shirt LC has on here from her Paper Crown collaboration with Rifle Paper Co.
- Just ordered these Kate Spade file folders for my desk at work.
- Bey, Jay, and the Mona Lisa—what’s not to love?