Anyone else feel like this week flew by? Or that June is flying by in general?
The highlight of my week definitely was Wednesday night, when my dear friend Monique came over for an impromptu girls night. We baked a Trader Joe’s pizza, whipped up a caesar salad, and popped open a bottle of wine. It was the perfect hump day treat.
This weekend is also stacked—I’m hanging out with my sorority little to pick up her wedding dress (!), celebrating my aunt’s 50th birthday, and hanging out with college friends. Luckily for me, I have absolutely no homework this weekend, which is a welcome reprieve.
On Thursday, I’ll be heading to Charleston for the Southern Blog Society Conference and am so excited to meet fellow bloggers and brands alike in one of my favorite cities. I will definitely be recapping the conference here on the blog, but if you have any specific questions you’d like to know, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you have a good one. Now, here’s what you’re really here for:
- Check out my Blogger Spotlight on Taffeta & Tulips this week!
- The cutest pictures of King Felipe of Spain and his daughters.
- An interesting take on why we shouldn’t follow the mantra, “do what you love.“
- I loved Victoria’s take on finding your path.
- A home office to lust after.
- 12 pieces of advice from Aziz Ansari about love and dating.
- Kim Kardashian misspells Giorgio Armani and gets schooled on Twitter.
- Gap is shuttering 175 of its brick-and-mortar stores. Do you still shop there?
- I loved this general life advice piece, especially the part about how the days are long, but the decades are short.
- Jenni featured my favorite inexpensive thing to do in the summer on her blog this week.
- I am so guilty of doing this.
- 13 young women on what they wish they had been told at graduation.
And, here’s what’s been happening on A Touch of Teal these days: