Anyone else have one of those weeks?
It started off on the wrong foot, and everything just kind of spiraled from there. Luckily, by midweek things started picking up—and the four margs I enjoyed with my bff certainly didn’t hurt either. If nothing else, this week was a good lesson in stress management, and also a good lesson in how not to take things so seriously.
This weekend, I am actually going to do that IKEA hack I mentioned last weekend. Turns out, a part of my new coffee table was broken during shipping so they had to send me a replacement. Other than that, I am hanging out with my friend Monica and hitting up a Nats game. Should be good one, and hopefully this yucky east coast weather turns around soon! Hope you have a great one.
- Looking for something sweet this weekend? Check out my friend Charlotte’s awesome new sweets + stitches blog.
- Why being a go-getter is no fun. (Can you relate?)
- How good is your eye? Apparently the US government has 650 official colors—can you tell them apart?
- I found this name-age calculator so interesting. It predicts what your median age is based on your name.
- Let’s kick the shit out of Option B with Sheryl Sandberg.
- Yay or nay on iHop’s new smiley brand?
- Loved how Mackenzie’s new dining room nook turned out (hello, interior inspiration).
- That’s a whole lot of love: officials removed the love locks from the Pont des Arts earlier this week.