Aren’t short weeks after long weekends just the best?!
I don’t know about you, but after all the activities I was running around town doing last weekend, I have one thing on my agenda this weekend: to c-h-i-l-l, and preferably by my pool. I am also pulling together some fun blog content for next week and attempting my first ever Ikea hack, so wish me luck! (If it goes well, I’ll share it here…if it never appears, you know how things turned out ;]).
Whatever you’re up to, hope it’s a nice one! xo
- A great read on how Jessica Alba built The Honest Company by selling parents peace of mind.
- Natalie Portman’s Harvard commencement address was a great watch, and I love how she opens up about insecurities surrounding her fame.
- What each Myers-Briggs personality type does at a party.
- 24 must-see diagrams that will make eating healthy super easy.
- How cute is this: Queen Letizia wore real-life Cinderella shoes recently.
- Drop everything: Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak are writing a book about their relationship.
- Praying for those in Texas who are dealing with this crazy weather. I was especially saddened by this family’s story, and will be hoping for a positive outcome.
- ICYMI: Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf are having a baby.