Aren’t short weeks after long weekends just the best?!
I don’t know about you, but after all the activities I was running around town doing last weekend, I have one thing on my agenda this weekend: to c-h-i-l-l, and preferably by my pool. I am also pulling together some fun blog content for next week and attempting my first ever Ikea hack, so wish me luck! (If it goes well, I’ll share it here…if it never appears, you know how things turned out ;]).
Whatever you’re up to, hope it’s a nice one! xo
- A great read on how Jessica Alba built The Honest Company by selling parents peace of mind.
- Natalie Portman’s Harvard commencement address was a great watch, and I love how she opens up about insecurities surrounding her fame.
- What each Myers-Briggs personality type does at a party.
- 24 must-see diagrams that will make eating healthy super easy.
- How cute is this: Queen Letizia wore real-life Cinderella shoes recently.
- Drop everything: Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak are writing a book about their relationship.
- Praying for those in Texas who are dealing with this crazy weather. I was especially saddened by this family’s story, and will be hoping for a positive outcome.
- ICYMI: Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf are having a baby.
Oh my goodness, the Myers Briggs personalities at a party is SPOT ON. I’m an INFJ and I have held far too many therapy sessions in the bathroom with drunk girls I don’t know. HA.
Have fun by the pool this weekend! That’s my plan too 🙂
I could not agree more. I am an ENTJ and mine was all about networking, which pretty much sums up my life HA! Hope you had a good weekend! xo
I LOVE Honest products! (and Jessica Alba too) My kids love the bubble bath and I use the body lotion every day. I’m so glad that through this company, people are realizing they should think twice about what they are exposing themselves to. My son has asthma and allergies and it really does make a huge difference by eating clean and using natural products.
Hope you have a great weekend by the pool 🙂
Taffeta & Tulips
Me too! I could not agree more about the positive mission of the company — they really do improve the lives of people! Hope you had a good weekend, too :]
Best of luck. Don’t worry you ll do great
I love every time you post something Meyers-Briggs related. I cracked up at that last one about the personal nightmare. So funny! Love all of those 5-minute dinners from the healthy eating link. It has been very sad to watch some of the news footage from my fellow Texans. Our area has been spared most of the flooding but that will probably change this weekend. Hopefully things won’t be too bad.
I am so glad you also appreciate it, M! I am praying for your state! Hope you had a nice weekend! xo
I am with you on the c-h-i-l-l! I try and sit on our patio and read my stack of library books, and sip on ice tea!
Ah, now that sounds PERFECT. Hope you had a good one :]
I cant wait to see what Ikea hack you are working on.. I am obsessed with website about Ikea furniture that is fancied up.. 😉
It’ll be coming soon! 😉
I love that Mindy article. So sad the show got canceled! Any news on whether Hulu picked it up officially?
Me too! I haven’t heard yet…keep me posted!
I am loving all those rooftop bars! I had a Myers-Briggs test done a while back, I’m going to need to find my results 🙂 The health food diagrams are helpful as I am trying to keep eating healthy as I finish up Whole30.
Thanks for sharing!
Christine | DimesandDonuts.com
Aw thanks girl! Hope you had a good weekend! xo
such a stunning photo!!! 😀
Have a great week!