It’s FRIDAY! And it’s a LONG WEEKEND! Woohoo!
We will keep it short and sweet today since I am sure you’re all getting off work at 3pm and heading to your watering hole of choice. My friend Emma is coming to town today from New York City, and I am stoked! We’re kicking things off at a waterfront bar with some of my friends and rounding out the weekend with wine tasting and a day trip to Annapolis.
For those of you killing time at the office until closing time, here’s your weekly dose of link love:
- My friend Monica shared these pictures from Liz’s wedding yesterday, and they’re too good not to share here.
- A surprising strategy to eliminate procrastination.
- What 2,000 calories looks like at the nation’s largest chain restaurants.
- The cutest video of a couple made up to look 50, 70, and 90 before they get married.
- Does anyone know a housewife who gets a bonus? Apparently, it’s a real thing.
- The definition of hell for each MBTI. (Mine, ENTJ, is so accurate.)
- 25 signs you’re having a quarter life crisis.
- A great visual representation of how airport codes came to be.
- The 33 best Chandler Bing one-liners.
- How to make yourself unforgettable.
- A great recap on how style bloggers are changing the travel industry.
Thanks to everyone who has taken my reader survey! It’s open until Monday if you haven’t, and I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative.