Anyone else feel like this week flew by? I kept busy at work with some fun projects and spent my evenings splitting time between homework and happy hour.
This weekend I plan to do more of the same. I’m kicking it off tonight with wine and a great friend, and tomorrow I’m shooting a fun collaboration with Current Boutique. I look forward to sharing it with you when it’s live!
As for now, we’ll get right to what you’re here for today:
- Anyone else want to move into Tiffani Thiessen’s house?
- On the job hunt? Here are the best and worst fonts to use on your resume.
- Loved this essay penned by Linda Thompson about her time with Bruce Jenner. (Fun fact: she wrote the song ‘My Grownup Christmas List.’)
- A great read on Instagram Analytics by Thomas, who is married to Julia from Gal Meets Glam. (Also loved this read on how to establish your Instagram aesthetic.)
- Loved these 43 secrets hidden in Disney movies.
- A fascinating map that shows migration in the United States.