Who’s ready for another spring time weekend? I know I sure am.
I intentionally left a lot of this weekend unplanned since I have been super on-the-go this week between class and company events after work. I only got home before 11 pm once! So you can bet I’ll be on my couch tonight watching the Bruce Jenner 20/20 interview, and then calling it a day as most weekend revelers are just starting their nights. Anyone else with me?
Other than that, I’ll be working away on my two final papers to wrap up my first semester at Georgetown—though one is a paper about the rise of craft beer, and the other is on Costco (aka land of the free samples), so I am definitely not complaining when it comes to topic. What’re you up to this weekend?
Whatever it is, I hope you have a good one. Here’s your weekly dose of workday procrastination:
- Love pets? This giveaway my friend Monica is hosting is for you! (Look for more of her on the blog next week…hint hint!)
- The economics behind what happens if Royal Baby No.2 is a girl.
- Who else is stoke Full House is getting a reboot?! #HaveMercy (This article also had some interesting insight on why Netflix is betting on nostalgia.)
- I definitely got a chuckle of how this Virginia Tech bar is shaming students into closing their tabs.
- Wondering what’s in this month’s Ipsy? Ally’s got you covered.
- Obsessed with these Sole Society bedazzled Gemma sandals.
- This time lapse view of New York City over 500 years that plays on the elevator to the top of One World Trade is stunning.
- FOGO is the new FOMO. (Do you agree?)
- This turkey bacon and veggie frittata my friend Melissa whipped up is definitely going in my meal rotation next week.
Cannot wait to see Uncle Jesse and the gang in action again. I seem to love any sole society shoe :-). I sure hope you get a relaxing and refreshing weekend beautiful girly. 🙂 xo
Likewise, Andrea! Hope you have a fab weekend! xo
Lady I am SO with you! That would be my plan if I hadn’t already said yes to like 3 things this weekend. I’m somewhat of a notorious overbooker (not a double-booker — I still go to everything, I’m just completely wiped at the end of it.) I just keep reminding myself these are friends that I like, so they’ll be fun in the end! 😉
Completely agree about overbooking! I have a hard time saying no sometimes. Have a great one :]
Loving these links! I think I’ve had FOGO instead of FOMO my whole life. Haha! That elevator video is amazing. Such a creative use of the space. I would love to see it in person one day. Loving the Sole Society sandals. Not gonna lie. I want the royal baby to be a girl. It probably won’t be, but I can hope… =)
Thanks, M! FOGO is so real! I would love to see the elevator in person one day, too. I want the baby to be a girl, too. Have a good one! xo
These are such wonderful links! That time lapse view of NYC is so cool!
Thanks, Valerie! xo
Anytime I can watch old episodes of the Gilmore Girls or shows like Full House… I’m up for it lol. Have an amazing weekend.
Kay of Pure & Complex
Completely agree, Kay! Have a nice weekend! xo
Thank you so much for posting a link back to my blog! I will definitely return the favor soon 🙂 Another great post!
Glad you enjoyed it! xo
Checked Sole Society bedazzled Gemma sandals and these pair are so nice <3
Have a great day!
Have a great day, Shaira! xo
That Skyscraper timelapse was amazing!! Your blog is always so unique and keeps me so entertained. 🙂 Let me know what you think about the fritta! You’re the best <3
Aw so glad you enjoyed it, 6th grade twin ;]! I always love stealing ideas for dinner from your blog! XO