Happy Fri-YAY! I am so glad it seems like spring has finally sprung! I could, however, do without the April showers, but I will take what I can get.
Last night I spent the evening at the fabulous Renaissance Hotel in Dupont with the Capitol Area Fashion and Beauty Bloggers—aka CapFABB—for a panel on working with brands. The information I learned was awesome, and I highly encourage you to network with other bloggers in your own cities. Grabbing drinks with Monica and Bree beforehand and enjoying a glass of vino with Jenn and Kristyn after definitely was a highlight of my week.
Whether you’re celebrating Easter, Passover, or the weekly Sunday brunch specials, I hope you have a good one!
- Isn’t Cathy of Poor Little It Girl’s apartment so cute?! I would kill for some built ins like that.
- File this one under: outrageous headlines I hope I never recreate.
- 15 practical skills for being more assertive in the workplace.
- For all you ladies out there: the smarter you are, the more likely you are to be single. (Collective sigh.)
- Definitive proof Taylor Swift’s life is inspired by Friends.
- Can you guess the Disney movie just from the color scheme?
- Anyone else love the ‘Corner Office’ series on The New York Times? Here’s three you should read: Cindi Leive (Glamour Magazine) and Jane Park (Julep).
- A great article on whether or not you should invest in attending conferences.
Thanks for all of the neat links! I’m sad that smart girls are more likely to be single, though. 🙁
You’re welcome! Me too – was definitely an interesting read!
Ohhh so many great links!
Thanks Heather! xo
awesome!! thanks for sharing!! 😀
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Happy Easter! xo
Your blog is so sweet and bright 🙂 Thanks for this roundup post.
Aw thanks girl! xo
I got 6/9 on that Disney quiz. I can’t decide if that’s a good thing or not. Haha! I am in love with those shelves in Cathy’s apartment! The whole place is adorable. I would love to attend a blog conference, but it would have to be one in my area. At this point I don’t think I’d be willing to travel for one, but maybe someday. Have a great weekend!
I got 6/9 too and had the same reaction! We can spend our time dreaming about built-ins and blog conferences, ’cause I am with you, girl!
thanks for sharing these! Definitely checking all the links out 😀
Oh, I’m so glad Spring is finally here!! Winter was getting old fast!!!
ME TOO! Winter hung around for far too long.
Loving these links! I just had a blogger event last night too and it’s amazing how supportive and inspiring the community is!
Chow Down USA
Thanks Chelsea! Could not agree more :]
Great links! I love Cathy’s apartment…it is so gorgeous, and the article about attending conferences is really interesting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 🙂
Thanks Valerie, I do too! Hope you had a good weekend.
I’m such a disney girl, I could totally guess the movie from the color schemes!
Isn’t it so cool?!
great links to go thru this Easter weekend! 😀
Have a great Easter Sunday! 😀
Wow, this is such a nice idea. I want to meet and connect with blogger nearby 🙂
Happy Easter, Katie!
Happy Easter girl! You totally should try to meet up with someone :]
Ok, I love Disney movies but I suck at guessing the theme colors hehe. Hope you had a great weekend!