Happy Fri-YAY! I am so glad it seems like spring has finally sprung! I could, however, do without the April showers, but I will take what I can get.
Last night I spent the evening at the fabulous Renaissance Hotel in Dupont with the Capitol Area Fashion and Beauty Bloggers—aka CapFABB—for a panel on working with brands. The information I learned was awesome, and I highly encourage you to network with other bloggers in your own cities. Grabbing drinks with Monica and Bree beforehand and enjoying a glass of vino with Jenn and Kristyn after definitely was a highlight of my week.
Whether you’re celebrating Easter, Passover, or the weekly Sunday brunch specials, I hope you have a good one!
- Isn’t Cathy of Poor Little It Girl’s apartment so cute?! I would kill for some built ins like that.
- File this one under: outrageous headlines I hope I never recreate.
- 15 practical skills for being more assertive in the workplace.
- For all you ladies out there: the smarter you are, the more likely you are to be single. (Collective sigh.)
- Definitive proof Taylor Swift’s life is inspired by Friends.
- Can you guess the Disney movie just from the color scheme?
- Anyone else love the ‘Corner Office’ series on The New York Times? Here’s three you should read: Cindi Leive (Glamour Magazine) and Jane Park (Julep).
- A great article on whether or not you should invest in attending conferences.