In the wake of fall bocce, my weekends feel like they start on Thursday now which I am loving (remember in college when Thursdays were the weekend? #sigh). Not to mention, bocce might be my true sports calling—athletic only in the fact you just need to balance your Blue Moon in one hand, the ball in the other.
So if you’re anything like me, today will include a trip to Chipotle and a lot of knocking out the tasks you’ve been procrastinating all week. But here’s a little something-something in case you need procrastination for your procrastination (and if you do, you’re girl after my own heart):
- An older NYT column on modern dating that I know a lot of 20-somethings can still relate to.
- Jessica Simpson’s home is for sale—all I want to know is when can I move in?
- Anyone who has spent time in NYC can relate to these ABCs.
- Justification for my wandering mind and all of my upcoming weekend trips.
- Definitely printing out this Metro food map—and adding my own neighborhood’s restaurant, Rays the Steaks, to the list.
- Gladiators, get your glasses ready if you missed last night’s episode.
- 7 items from a ’90s Delia’s Catalog you would totally wear today.
- Gal Meets Glam Julia Engel’s husband, Thomas, just started a blog called Blogging Behind the Scenes and it’s wonderful.
- Loving this quilted leather mini right now. (Mom, Christmas is coming!)
- These headlines without the sexism a) are hilarious and b) make an awesome point.
- Just another reason to love Aziz Ansari (even though Blake Lively clearly didn’t).