Whew! We made it—happy Friday!
My weekend started a bit early since I met up with two of my college roommates last night for beers and good times. The best part? It was nearly 75 degrees when we met up. #winning
This weekend is poised to be equally as good. Tomorrow, I’m heading to the OWN IT Summit at Georgetown with some friends and will be mingling with both the CMO of eBay and Carly of The College Prep. (Aka—my day job and my night hobby are colliding, and I couldn’t be happier.)
What are you all up to this weekend?
In the meantime, to carry us through to that glorious 5 o’clock hour, here’s what I’ve been loving on the Internet as of late:
- Bored at work? Google Feud is my new favorite mind game.
- A cute story about a toddler and his heroes—the neighborhood garbage men.
- How selling clothes on eBay saved this author, one rating at a time.
- Coach Dean Smith remembers his basketball players in a special way.
- Even though many have been eliminated, I loved these 68 fascinating facts about the 68 teams in the NCAA tournament this year.
- The most romantic thing ever caught on film.
- Who else is with me? 7 things to stop spending your money on.
- Fellow bloggers, this is a great DIY marble backdrop for your pictures.
- 6 Google flight tricks that are better than any travel agent.
- An interesting take on the confidence gap between women and men.
- How to use Pinterest as part of your blog strategy.