Today we’re going to start things out a little differently, since who doesn’t love a freebie?
I recently tried out Rockxbox, which for a jewelry-hoarding person like myself, is pretty much Christmas everyday. Basically, you sign up, select your jewelry profile that lets your stylist know what exactly you like, and within a week or so, a box of custom jewelry curated just for you shows up at your front door. When you’re ready, keep the pieces you want to buy and send the rest back. Then, you’ll get another box with three more stunning pieces. Easy!
And the best part—use the code atouchoftealxoxo to try a month for free on me!
Now, onto what you’re really here for, this week’s round up of my finds on the Internet:
- I’m not a fan of the cold anymore, but these nearly frozen waves on Nantucket are pretty cool.
- Art of the Menu has rounded up some of the best menu designs on the web. Talk about branding inspiration!
- I definitely have a little girl crush on Grace Atwood of The Stripe right now. I loved her Career Profile on The Everygirl, and was cheering her on in this Life Update.
- Tips on how to be a great negotiator—something I personally need to work on.
- Starbucks will quit selling CDs. Not that I’ve ever bought one there, but an end of an era for sure.
- My favorite summer sandals are back in stock at Target! Snag ’em here.
- Anyone else catch Christina impersonating Britney? She KILLED it.
- Catch the Oscars this weekend? Here’s a great feature on The Sound of Music’s 50th Anniversary.
I love this jewelry!
Melanie @ meandmr.com
Thanks Melanie! xo
I’ve been thinking about doing rockxbox but now I think i need to after this!
Give it a whirl! I am having a lot of fun with it. And, there is no obligation to buy anything and you can cancel at any time!
I love your rocksbox haul! My second box should be here tomorrow or Monday and I am PUMPED! It’s easily my favorite subscription box right now! Also, I am totally going to check out the free blog growth tracker and those waves are so cool! But I’m so ready for warm weather!
Thanks girl! Can’t wait to see what is in yours! xo
So awesome! Love the necklace xx
Thanks girl! Hope ya had a nice weekend! xo
Wow, I love this…getting a box of custom jewelry is such a fun idea! 🙂
Thanks! It totally is :] Another one of those, “should have thought of that myself…” moments.
those are really pretty jewelry!!! 😀
Thanks girl! xo
I always wondered who buys CDs at Starbucks – seriously! I’ve never actually witnessed anyone buying them!
I know! And they stock the most random assortment. Guess there’s a reason they’re going.
You got some awesome items! my last box was a flop :/
xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
Oh no! Hope your next one is better :]
What a cute subscription service! I haven’t heard of it before, I definitely have to give it a go. Thanks so much for sharing!
xo, Dolce // http://www.mydailysweet.com/
Leave me a comment; I’m always looking for new blogs to follow!
Of course! Thanks for stopping by! xo
The teal pendant is just so nice <3 I love it!
Have a nice day, Katie!
Thanks, Shaira! You too :]
I love this! Thanks for the inspiration. You’re blog/posts/everything is just too perfect. xx
Thanks girl! Such a sweet comment :]
I have lots of random thoughts after reading this post but 1) isn’t Rocksbox great?? 2) I love Puro’s branding, it’s seriously so cute! and 3) Wow I just finished reading Grace Atwood’s life update and it was very inspiring. I’m kinda going into a situation similar to her’s right now so it’s definitely hitting home. Anyways thanks for this great roundup! 🙂
Rocksbox is SO wonderful. Just got my second one today! And yay, I am so glad that Grace’s life update was helpful – you should definitely reach out if you have any questions :] She’s so sweet! xoxo