Today we’re going to start things out a little differently, since who doesn’t love a freebie?
I recently tried out Rockxbox, which for a jewelry-hoarding person like myself, is pretty much Christmas everyday. Basically, you sign up, select your jewelry profile that lets your stylist know what exactly you like, and within a week or so, a box of custom jewelry curated just for you shows up at your front door. When you’re ready, keep the pieces you want to buy and send the rest back. Then, you’ll get another box with three more stunning pieces. Easy!
And the best part—use the code atouchoftealxoxo to try a month for free on me!
Now, onto what you’re really here for, this week’s round up of my finds on the Internet:
- I’m not a fan of the cold anymore, but these nearly frozen waves on Nantucket are pretty cool.
- Art of the Menu has rounded up some of the best menu designs on the web. Talk about branding inspiration!
- I definitely have a little girl crush on Grace Atwood of The Stripe right now. I loved her Career Profile on The Everygirl, and was cheering her on in this Life Update.
- Tips on how to be a great negotiator—something I personally need to work on.
- Starbucks will quit selling CDs. Not that I’ve ever bought one there, but an end of an era for sure.
- My favorite summer sandals are back in stock at Target! Snag ’em here.
- Anyone else catch Christina impersonating Britney? She KILLED it.
- Catch the Oscars this weekend? Here’s a great feature on The Sound of Music’s 50th Anniversary.