TGIF, friends! Sadly, I don’t have work off on Monday like a lot of you, BUT I do get to host a superhero-themed take your kids to work day event at the office.
My teammates and I have been hard at work on it all week (hence the lack of posts here!), and I have to ask—how did people plan things before Pinterest? We’ve set up our photo booth, wrapped our water bottles with cute labels, and created a lot of decor based on inspiration we’ve found there. This ain’t no Party City shindig, y’all!
Don’t worry though, this will not become a Mommy blog anytime soon, and we’ll be back to regular programming next week. Until then, have a great Valentine’s Day!
- Just another reason to love Kerry Washington. (Seriously considered stalking her, y’all.)
- 50 pictures that look just like your childhood. Um, hello #20.
- These 23 historical facts are so cool, they’ll destroy your concept of time.
- Legendary basketball Coach Dean Smith died this week. I loved this ESPN article honoring him, entitled ‘Precious Memories.’
- In blogging, as in life, don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.
- 26 foods you should learn to cook in your twenties.
- Loving this South Moon Under fold over striped clutch!
- Want two free bottles of wine? Club W delivers them right to your doorstep!
- Anyone else have hoards of Beanie Babies at home that didn’t end up being enough to pay for college?