Even though I have been stocking up on booties lately (picked up these and these), I am so ready for some sandals.
Sadly, I think we have a few months to go before I can switch my closet out. In the meantime, I’m hunkering down at work, where I am planning our office’s take your kid to work day (it’s superhero themed!), and at school, where I’m working on long-term projects involving the craft beer market and lululemon (and no, not for the same project!).
I’ll be busy with both of those tasks this weekend, but at least I know I’m not missing the opportunity to brunch al fresco. Have a good one, ladies!
- An interesting read on why there’s no perfect age to find a husband.
- My heart went out for the man who went viral this week because he walks more than 21 miles a work everyday—really puts things into perspective!
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Did anyone else love Missy Elliott’s cameo at the Super Bowl? (True life, I’ve been listening to ‘Work It’ all week.) Here’s what the little girl in her videos looks like now.
- To Kill A Mockingbird was my favorite book in high school. Here’s an interesting take on the sequel. (I know I’ll definitely be reading!)
- Have you ever thought to yourself, “that didn’t need to take an hour?”
- This is everything I could ever want in a Saved By the Bell Reunion and more. Watch it. Then watch it again. Then watch the series on Netflix. (Here are some behind-the-scenes picks.)
- How to buy happiness: the purchases most likely to bring you joy.
- Do y’all remember Morgan from Laguna Beach? I recently found her blog, and definitely have a girl crush.
I am never getting enough sleep /: It’s horrible I sleep 3-4 hours a night! So much homework so little time!
Deniz! I hope you get some rest soon. But, I guess you have to do what you have to do! Have a sleep-filled weekend! xo
Great post! I love the booties you picked up…the Sam Edelman ones are so cute! And I heard about the man who walks 21 miles to work everyday…I agree, it definitely does put things into perspective!
Thanks girl! The Sam Edelman ones are so comfy too, a real win-win! Have a great weekend! xo
Another perfect list, thanks Katie!
Thanks for your support! Have a great weekend! xo
thanks for sharing these, i definitely can’t wait for sandal weather either!
Ah! We will have to count down. Have a great weekend! xo
Truely very inspiring blog, I am lucky to visit this blog. Thanks a lot for sharing. GREAT!!!
Glad you enjoyed it, Nora! Thanks for stopping by. xo
I love this post! It’s so nice to get these little tidbits of info, I think I’ll start writing up these kinds of posts as well 🙂 Honestly, I’m so ready for sandals too, although it is nice not having to worry about having a nice pedi at all times 😉
xo, Dolce http://www.mydailysweet.com/
Leave me a comment; I’m always looking for new blogs to follow!
Thanks girl! They’re fun posts, which are a relatively easy lift on your part! Good point about the pedis! I hadn’t thought of it like that. Have a nice weekend! xo
I love this post, and that picture!
Melanie @ meandmr.com
Thanks! Figured it was a good time to get some Vitamin C in the midst of snow season!
Seems like you’ll be having a busy week ahead! Good Luck!
Have a nice day, Katie! 🙂
Thanks girl! xoxo