Sadly, I think we have a few months to go before I can switch my closet out. In the meantime, I’m hunkering down at work, where I am planning our office’s take your kid to work day (it’s superhero themed!), and at school, where I’m working on long-term projects involving the craft beer market and lululemon (and no, not for the same project!).
I’ll be busy with both of those tasks this weekend, but at least I know I’m not missing the opportunity to brunch al fresco. Have a good one, ladies!
- An interesting read on why there’s no perfect age to find a husband.
- My heart went out for the man who went viral this week because he walks more than 21 miles a work everyday—really puts things into perspective!
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Did anyone else love Missy Elliott’s cameo at the Super Bowl? (True life, I’ve been listening to ‘Work It’ all week.) Here’s what the little girl in her videos looks like now.
- To Kill A Mockingbird was my favorite book in high school. Here’s an interesting take on the sequel. (I know I’ll definitely be reading!)
- Have you ever thought to yourself, “that didn’t need to take an hour?”
- This is everything I could ever want in a Saved By the Bell Reunion and more. Watch it. Then watch it again. Then watch the series on Netflix. (Here are some behind-the-scenes picks.)
- How to buy happiness: the purchases most likely to bring you joy.
- Do y’all remember Morgan from Laguna Beach? I recently found her blog, and definitely have a girl crush.