So, I know the Super Bowl is on Sunday. But my personal Super Bowl is happening on Saturday night at 7:30 pm when UVA tips off against Duke. Go Hoos!
The rest of my weekend will be spent working on my first paper for grad school—though it shouldn’t be bad since I am writing about blogging and marketing strategies. I know I am going to be needing a large dose of procrastination to help with those mental breaks, and figured you might need some link love for your last workday of the week. Hope you all have a great one!
- Need some workout inspiration for the weekend? Kris and Bruce to the rescue.
- This Atlantic piece on how Millennials want to be in the suburbs but are stuck in the city really resonated. Do you agree?
- I have major couch envy from this apartment tour of Carly’s NYC residence.
- These pictures of hundreds of fish being removed from an abandoned shopping mall in Bangkok are so fascinating.
- Anyone else excited for their freezer to be brimming with Thin Mints again? As a former Scout myself, I loved this piece on the evolution of Girl Scout Cookies—especially seeing the old boxes!
- It’s hard to fathom that New York has it’s first $100 million apartment. (How can I move in?)
- By now you know I am a cult follower of Full House, so you know I loved it when they got the gang together and sang the theme song.
- Great infographics that that show the evolution of the perfect female body (according to society) over the last 10 decades.
- Ever since the movie Anastasia, I have been fascinated my the Romanovs. Looking at these intimate snapshots of the family, colored by Maria Romanov herself, was definitely a highlight of my week.
- Life goals: have a workspace as colorful as the Oh Joy! team.
- Some great ideas for DIY photo backdrops for bloggers (or if you just want awesome Instagrams!).