You guys. Last weekend, I didn’t go out either night—and loved every minute of it. I watched that cheesy Daniel Radcliffe RomCom I’d been wanting to since I saw the trailer months ago, made a lot of headway on my to-do list (A Touch of Teal business cards are ordered!), and tried out several new recipes. Does it mean I’m getting old if I kind of want to do it all again this weekend?
- I cracked up at the fact that Reese Witherspoon’s Mom signs every text, “love, Mom.”
- One of my favorite blog posts I read this week: “I Was Laid Off—and I Didn’t Die.”
- Can you name the 79 Most Popular People on Instagram?
- Dreaming of how you’re going to spend that tax return? I think I might pick up this Rebecca Minkoff.
- Has anyone read #GirlBoss? It’s next up on my nightstand, so I was shocked when I heard Sophia Amoruso Stepped Down as Nasty Gal CEO.
- Might have to get these BP Trolley Ankle Booties in another color ASAP.
- Did you like my “A Day in the Life” post? Check out Design Sponge’s whole collection of them—I also love their “Biz Ladies” series.
- Kensington Palace has arrived to the Interwebs.