I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again—one of the best things about blogging is the learning process. I love pulling together content for my Five on Friday posts (thank GAWD for Pocket!) throughout the week to share with you as a little dose of Friday procrastination. I have no plans to stop sharing my favorite links around the interwebs with y’all, but I am going to present it in a different way—through this new Link Love series. There might not always be five things I’m loving—usually there’s more. And it might not always be on Friday because life happens (aka my bocce team plays on Thursday nights when I usually write this post). But I promise this new, more flexible series will give you everything you need to get to 5pm on Friday—and like any good Target trip, probably a little more.
So without further ado, here are the things I’m loving recently:
- Stock your closets…The Skinnytaste Cookbook is out! I am so excited to try some of these recipes. (This, this, and this are some of my favorites from her site.)
- If you’re like me a trip to Costco = free samples. Here’s why.
- Loved how clearly this article explained the basics of photography through the lens of food photography.
- You can find me in my kitchen this weekend making these freezer burritos.
- Aerin Lauder has made the cut for people I’d love to have over for dinner —and not just for the beauty samples ;].
- Obsessed with Reese Witherspoon’s rapid fire Vogue interview. (See Sarah Jessica Parker’s here, and Anna Wintour’s here.)
- I will be trying this chic monogram pouch DIY asap.
Thank you for sharing this photography article! I am in desperate need of learning how to work my camera in a more professional way!! and I am loving your fashion picks 🙂 Happy Friday!
You’re welcome! I had to read it in bits because there is so much information in there :] Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.
Great roundup! Love that leather skirt.
Thanks Emily! Me too :]