Merry Christmas Adam!
I have 11 days off work, which is the longest vacation I have taken since I started working. And I only took nine days off between graduation and when I started working, so it has been a really long time since I’ve had this much free time. To say I am excited is an understatement.
I am heading home later this afternoon—my parents live about half an hour away—and am ready for Christmas! My family is hosting Christmas Eve and then heading down to North Carolina on Christmas Day. I am excited to spend time with family, explore Durham a bit more, and sleep in without an alarm clock. (Can I get an Amen!)
Last year, I shared my thoughts on Christmas
and they still ring true this year.
So, I’m taking a break from blogging for the next few days. I may pop back in when I get inspired and will be working hard on content for 2016. I just picked up the KonMari Method, so if I don’t pop back in, you can guess that I’m busying tidying up.
I so appreciate all of you who read A Touch of Teal,
and wish you the warmest + happiest holidays!
Didn’t want to leave you hanging without any reading material, though, so here’s your weekly link love round up. And remember—it’s Christmas, so calories don’t count. Pour that second glass, and don’t look back! Love, me. x
- Loved this post by Mackenzie about when she lost her luggage, and gained perspective.
- I’m guilty—why it’s time to stop writing ‘I hope you’re well’ in emails.
- Seven crazy secrets you never knew about Trader Joe’s.
- Focus: Victoria’s word for 2017. I love this idea, and might think of my own word!
- That time Milo Ventimiglia did pushups with Ellen on his back.
- Any thoughts on Pantone’s color of the year?
- Ryan Reynolds talks about that photo from Taylor Swift’s 4th of July party.
- Speaking of, how cute are Blake and Ryan’s daughters?
- The inside story of the Kim Kardashian Paris hotel heist.
- Jo on going to a White House holiday party.
- White House staff pranks President Obama with ‘creepy’ snowmen.
- How good does this avocado salsa look?!