Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you feel the love today no matter what your relationship status—and use today as an excuse to treat yourself!
I personally am very excited since today kicks off a three day weekend—nothing is better than not having to wake up bright and early on a Monday morning. This time last year, my sister and I were heading to Austin, Texas and we were reminiscing the other day about what a fun, taco-filled trip that was. This year, I decided to stay put since I am heading to Miami on Wednesday for work and am really trying to avoid back-to-back travel this year when possible—so I am really excited to have a low key weekend at home. I want to clean my apartment, read some books, do a little bit of blog work, and take a few Soul Cycle classes. I’m also grabbing dinner with one of my best friends from high school—she’s about to have her first baby and I wanted to take her to one last dinner before the big arrival! Whatever you’re up to, I hope you have a great one! x
- The Full House home is on sale in San Francisco.
- China’s hacking spree will have a decades-long fallout.
- One of my favorite Arlington restaurants is coming to Dupont Circle!
- 27 indisputable facts literally everyone before 1999 knows are true.
- Who’s afraid of Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop?
- How McKinsey destroyed the middle class.
- The Amish keep to themselves and they are hiding a horrifying secret.
- Australia’s volunteer firefighters are heroes. But are they enough?
- The Hamilton movie is real and Disney will release it next year.
- Angels in hell: the culture of misogyny inside Victoria’s Secret.
- 19 great Cheer memes.
- I loved Jessica’s beauty empties IGTV.
- Courteney Cox shares photo of Friends cast before final episode.
- Watch Jennifer Aniston surprise unsuspecting Friends fans at Central Perk.
- Jenna Bush Hager talks about misconceptions about growing up as First Daughter.
And here’s what’s new on TOT lately: