THE NATS ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS! Needless to say, I’ve been a little sleep deprived this week—baseball games run long and when your hometown team is playing to win it all, you have to watch. I was lucky enough to get to go to Opening Day this past year—if we had only known what would follow then! This has been a great year for my family’s sports’ teams—Clemson won football, UVA won basketball, and the Nats won baseball!
This weekend, I’m taking it easy and enjoying some time with family, working on my blog, reading, and hoping to squeeze in a workout or two. Next week, I’ll be in NYC for part of the week for work, and then the following weekend, one of my best friends gets married! (The friend who’s Bachelorette party we had in Nashville earlier this year.) So, it’ll be a busy ten days and I want to knock some things off my to do list.
I hope you all have a great weekend! x
- Ex-CIA officer reveals how eateries are key to spyycraft.
- Love this Instagram video of Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.
- Barbie’s Malibu Dreamhouse will Airbnb for $60 per night.
- Jessica Biel dressed up as NSYNC Justin Timberlake for Halloween.
- When the doorman is your main man.
- Paul Rudd is the face of Pentagon Baskin Robbins on Google Maps.
- Gabrielle Union and her daughter twin in their Bring It On costume.
- An amazing read: What’s left of Conde Nast.
- Jenna Bush Hager’s beautiful Long Island cottage.
- Inside the battle to save the Reagan Library.
- The First Family We Deserve: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend.
- I loved Carly’s holiday season behind the scenes question + answer.
And here’s what’s new lately on TOT: