Sometimes, gifts are just worth a little splurge. Especially for those you love the most.
My favorite part of the holidays is watching the faces of people I love opening up the present I purchased or made for them. It’s trite, but it’s true.
While I certainly don’t shell out the big bucks for just anyone or anything, these are the high-ticket items that I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for gifts over $100. And there’s certainly no rule about buying these items for yourself instead of someone else. It can be our little secret!
1. Tory Burch Astoria High Wedge (sale, $192.50)—Wedge heels are my go-to at work since they give you the height without the hurt. A long time Reeva fan, I’ve been eying these for a while now.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair ($195)—This would be the perfect bag for going out, or heck, even just shopping around town.
3. Ray Ban Aviators ($150)—There is seldom a day when I don’t wear my aviators, and these Ray Bans are so classic they will never go out of style.
4. Tiffany Keyring ($125)—I know what you’re thinking. This keyring is really frivolous, but it is the classiest keychain I have ever owned. (And I’ll let you in on a little tip—these are abundant on eBay.)
5. Route 66 Sign ($119)—The vintage Americana feel of this piece would work great in a home bar, or displayed on a bookshelf.
6. Marc Jacobs Baker Watch ($175)—I purchased this watch during a 25% off (!) Shopbop sale, and absolutely love how it works with nearly any outfit I pull together. The clean white face really makes it pop.
7. Threshold Bar Cart ($129.99)—This cart is unbeatable for the price. Snag it up now, since Target frequently sells out! No assembly required either, which really sweetens the deal.
8. Tory Burch Robinson Envelope Wallet ($225)—This has been my wallet since last Christmas, and I absolutely would recommend it to anyone.
9. Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote ($295)—I love the classic shape of this bag, and that it would go with nearly any ensemble. And all my fellow commuters will know, it’s equally important this could hold a laptop!
10. Bean Boots ($109)—I’ve had my pair since college, and not a snowstorm goes by where I don’t wonder what I would do without them.
11. Gold Flatware Set ($140)—These West Elm stunners would be the perfect addition to any table, and are so unique they’re sure to get lots of compliments.
12. Fujifilm Instant Smart Phone Printer ($199)—If you’re like me, your iPhone pictures never become a physical reality. This is an awesome way to change that.
13. Nikon D3300 ($549.95)—A great starter-DSLR camera for anyone interested in photography on your list.
14. Frye Melissa Riding Boots (Sale, $285.49)—I purchased these last year when they were on sale, and even though they are pricey, they are worth every penny and will last forever. Not to mention, they’re comfy and stylish.