Who’s ready for round two? This time I’m back with the 2015 Gift Guide: Gifts Under $50.
When curating this gift guide, I was thinking about what I like to give my good friends. The ones who are so chic and killin’ it in their day jobs, but also always there for my on Gchat when I need a word of encouragement throughout the day. I like to spend a little bit more money on these gals, and even though $50 doesn’t stretch as much as it used to, you can still get a lot of bang for your buck with the picks below.
1. Kate Spade Happy Hour Glitter Coaster Set ($35)—If you had to sum up my apartment decor philosophy in one sentence, it would be “all gold everything.” This coasters will have your bestie raising her glass into the new year.
2. Gold Polka Dot Shaker ($50)—How cute would this shaker look on a bar cart? Talk about festive!
3. 2016 Kate Spade Planner ($30)—My good friend Kristyn gave me this last year, and I would have been lost with out it this year. There’s ample space for all your to-dos and appointments, and each month starts off on the right foot with a great quote.
4. iPhone 6 Pineapple Case ($35)—I love all things pineapple—did you know it’s the universal sign of welcome?—and this phone case is no exception. Plus, I really like buying people things they wouldn’t buy themselves, and I know even if I want a new phone case, I’ll hold off because it’s so utilitarian in nature/the one I have works fine. So, I’d happy help treat someone else to a new one!
5. Street Level Reversible Tote ($48)—Perhaps the best bag I’ll ever own, I’d highly recommend gifting this to any busy lady in your life. It’s perfect for schlepping around everything from tupperware containers to your Metro read, and because it’s reversible, it always goes with your outfit. Added bonus—it comes in a variety of color combos.
6. All in Good Taste ($28)—Kate Spade’s gorgeous new coffee table book I can’t wait to get my hands on. Need I say more?
7. Nordstrom Ugly Christmas Sweater ($42)—This truly is the gift that keeps on giving. Just think about how many Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties your friends will attend in their lives. Want to up your game?—this white one, also $42, lights up.
8. Design Darling Small Boxwood Topiary ($48)—My roommate and I are on the hunt for some greenery for our apartment, and this cute little topiary would fit the bill perfectly. How cute would two of these be on a white bookshelf?
9. Women’s Burgundy Floppy Hat ($26)—Even in the midst of the cold winter, a girl has to look cute bundled up. This hat would look cute with any outfit, but I think it’d be perfect for your friend who loves wine tasting. Talk about doing it for the Insta.
10. Boyfriend Bracelet Watch ($48)—I am a watch junkie, and I am sure you have some friends that are too. This one is on-trend, and looks hundreds of more dollars than it is. Added bonus is that because it isn’t branded, it’ll stay en vogue for years to come.