Happy Monday! Today, we have the first installment of the 2015 Gift Guide: gifts under $25!
Even though they are a lot of work, I absolutely love rounding up these gift guides for all of you. I get to channel my inner-Oprah and share all of my favorite things. (No really, most of the items on these gift guides I own personally—I don’t take these recommendations lightly!) These gift guides also give me the excuse to watch The Family Stone before December 1, so really, I owe you!
Today’s selection of budget-friendly gifts would be perfect for any hostess, coworker, or sweet friend in your life. And many of these would double as great stocking stuffers, too.
1. Knox Thomas Designs Roman Numeral Bracelet ($23.50)—Have a special date or location you want to commemorate for a friend? I cannot recommend these bracelets enough! I have one with the coordinates for Charlottesville—duh—and on the inside, it says “home.”
2. Rifle Paper Company 2016 Travel the World Desk Calendar ($16)—I live and die by my Google calendar, but it’s also nice to have a pretty one to look at so you can see the month at a glance. Rifle ones have long been my favorite, as they are the perfect size and have the cutest themes.
3. Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler Print ($15)—The perfect addition to any bar cart or gallery wall, this gold foil print is a stunner. I usually frame my prints with simple white frames from Michaels, which I snag with a 40% off coupon!
4. Anthropologie Monogrammed Mugs ($8)—A great gift for a friend along with a Starbucks gift card, these mugs are an annual favorite. If you’re friend isn’t a coffee drinker, they also make great pencil holders.
5. Old Navy Patterned Sleep Leggings ($14)—My sisters and I bought these to coordinate on Christmas morning—we’ve never done that before, so it’ll be a new tradition! I have last year’s version and wore these leggings all winter long. They’re the best kind of pants, because you feel like you’re not wearing pants.
6. 2015 White House Christmas Ornament ($23.75)—My mom started giving me a White House Christmas ornament each Christmas years ago, and they always commemorate a different President. This year, it’s Calvin Coolidge. Added bonus? They look more expensive than they are!
7. Stay Fancy Wine Glass ($14)—You can never have too many wine glasses, and I loved the gold saying on these. Buy a second—it’s no fun to drink alone!—and you’re still under $30.
8. BP Mirrored Round Sunglasses ($12)—A versatile pair of sunnies that won’t break the bank. And, because they’re so cheap, they’re great for the beach or music festivals where you don’t want to lose or break expensive ones.
10. Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz ($11)—My go-to wine around Christmas wine, this one is sold at Whole Foods and Total Wine. It’s sweet, and tastes even better chilled! Perfect for any busy hostess you know.
Gifts Under $100
Gifts for the Hostess
Gifts for the Cocktail Connoisseur